CHAPTER 14: escaped

After 5 years

Jungkook's POV:

It's been 5 years since last I saw y/n. I can't believe that the women I loved truly is a murderer of my family. I still remembered that day when namjoon arrested her and she confessed the truth. To forget all the sorrows I moved out of Seoul and as I moved out I burried the memories deep inside my heart. I remember how I cried like hell just to end these sorrows but afterall I'm a human. Currently I'm living in Ulsan. I left everything in Seoul. It's been a year since I'm living here. I left my job as a professor and now I'm a Desktop Software Developer.

As I reached home I cooked dinner for myself. This apartment of mine doesn't feels like home. I barely talk to anyone because if I tried to open up I will let out all of my sorrows and the person infront of me won't give a damn because I'm the one suffering it. He will say some calming words and that's it but I know how it feels like not a having someone who would cook for you, who would play with you, who would encourage you motivate you , make you become a successful person. And guess what I'm successful but I don't have that motivational members who would make up to me if I feel down . I have no one to hug me to comfort me . I'm all alone , alone in this world and no one would be able to save me.

And again here I'm begging myself to stay strong. Why God why? Why me? Don't I deserve happiness?

And at last I feel asleep.

Someone's POV:

NURSE: "DOCTOR...DOCTOR S-SHE IS NOT IN HER PRISON"

DOCTOR: "WHAT?"

Doctor came to the prison and saw a nurse lying dead with her skin ripped apart like an animal attacked her.

DOCTOR: "you go and turn on the alarm I will call Mr Jeon to be safe"

As the doctor went to the counter, he felt the ground slipping under his feet. There was she Park Y/N with a phone in her hand. Her uniform was stained with blood.

(You can imagine like this)

Y/N: "looking for something doc?"

DOCTOR: "SECURITY SEC-"

Before he could complete his sentence y/n thew a scissor at him which directly hit his throat.

Y/N: "I'm sorry doc but you were shouting which was unhealthy for my ears that's why I made you silent in my own way. Fucking bastard"

Hmmm now it's your turn Mr. Lover . Just see how I will come to you . Just wait and watch .. smirk*

And she escaped out of the building by killing the guards..