Chapter 1:Encounter

Reina was inside a plane headed to japan with few people on the flight, so some people got to have the first class seats and she was one of those lucky people to be given the first class seat. She was seated and heard an unsettling conversation.

"I won't go by plane" grumbled a tattooed tall man in a deep and angry voice.

"Boss, this is the fastest way" another male voice tried to calm down the angry individual.

A few moments have passed, the Yakuza boss sat next to her, he appeared to be struggling with an impending nervous attack, his hands shook and his facial sweat drops were quite noticeable on his face despite him remaining still.

"A-are you okay? Mister..." worrying face.

He looks at reina with a sharp glare and a hint of anger, but then he sees her concern and his expression softens a bit. "Yes... I'm fine. Thank you for your concern. It's just..." he hesitates, as if trying to find the right words.

"Do... you want us to switch seats? I'll be at the window and you'll be here... So that you don't feel dizzy or feel sick?..."

He looks at her, his eyes seeming to assess her for a moment before he finally nods slowly. "Yes, that would be appreciated." His tone was gruff, but there was an undercurrent of gratitude in it.

After their discussion they did switch seats, Reina was by the window while saito seated himself in Reina's previous spot.

Once Saito is settled in the seat, he takes a deep breath and tries to focus on the flight attendants' safety demonstration. His fingers tighten around the armrests, and he can feel his heart racing as the plane begins to move down the runway.

Reina had been looking forward to her travel she was admiring the sights from outside the window, she was not aware that she is sitting beside a yakuza, therefore she is very relaxed.

From his spot in the aisle, Saito can see Reina's relaxed posture and he feels a pang of jealousy. He tries to remind himself that she is just a stranger to him, but still... he finds himself unable to stop watching her.

Reina took a peek, she noticed her seatmate looks uncomfortable, she then took out her iphone and headset and reached out to give it to him and say with a concern expression "Excuse me, mister, are you uncomfortable? Do you want to listen to one of my songs from my Playlist?...it will help you relax."

Saito looks up at Reina, his expression softening slightly. He takes the headset and iPhone from her hand, his fingers brushing against hers for a moment. "Arigatou," he murmurs, putting on the headset.

Reina ponders over what Saito said.

"Nagkamali ba ko ng rinig? Did I just hear"arigatou." Japanese ba itong si pogi?" She thought to herself in confusion and bewilderment.

Saito takes a deep breath, closing his eyes as he listens to the music Reina has selected. It's not his usual style of music, but he finds himself getting lost in the rhythm anyway. He thinks about the song choice and wonders if it says something about her...

After a few hours, it was now night. Saito woke up from his nap, he noticed that Reina was asleep and her head was leaning against him.

Saito looks down at Reina, a slight smile on his lips as he brushes a strand of hair away from her face. He gently places the headset back on the table and wraps an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him.

Instead of waking up, Reina's sleep became heavier as saito's movement made her snuggled closer to him even more.

Saito knows he should move away, should wake her up and put some distance between them. But suddenly, he finds himself wanting more. He leans down and softly kisses the top of her head before pulling her even closer, his hand rubbing soothing circles on her back.