Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

I looked up at our sky. Black. A sigh escaped my lips and my head felt heavier. I hung it low like everyone else has been doing. Head still low, I gazed over to a flower that was black, and slowly dying. I felt my eyes water, seeing something that was so full of life just a week ago, and that now was slowly dying, is too painful to watch. My head remained low as I lifted one foot after the other blending into the crowd. I wore a black hoodie, black shoes and black pants…like everyone else. In this continent, Uniqueness was not accepted. They feared that maybe one would look up at another and feel like time had just froze. They feared love, and quite frankly everyone else did.

A puff escaped my lips as I was shoved backwards, almost falling on the people behind me. I bit back the urge to yell at the person who was responsible. Don’t communicate, my fist tightened, nails digging into my palm probably drawing some blood. I wiped it against my jacket, fearing that someone might see my blood, and a worried comment would slip from  their lips and before they can even realize of what they have done, they would be taken away to who knows where.

I looked at my palm. The cuts were evident but if I kept my sleeves down no one would notice. So I did what my conscience told me to do. Blending back into the group, I kept my distance from the people.

I finally arrived at my house. I grabbed the key and opened the door with ease. I scraped my boots against the bristle carpet, and took them off. I glanced at the clock on the kitchen oven which read 3:14 PM. Making my way towards the fridge, I grabbed a piece of bread and munched on it for a couple of minutes before heading to the couch. The remote was in my hand switching through different channels that were demonstrating the same thing. Loneliness and Darkness.  A romance movie started playing, I groaned as the same exact message was given. It was dark, and they showed that love was something that you should fear, not crave.

“We get the idea, we’re already afraid of it…” I murmured into a sigh. Getting up, from my dark couch, I turned off the lamp. I glanced at the clock once more and it read 9:56 PM.

“Wow…I’ve been watching T.V for more than I thought…,”

I sat on my bed, which only consisted of worn out cushion and some sheets that were torn. 

Pulling the sheets up to my chin, I fell into the darkness that was my dreams.

Authors Note!

Hope you guys liked the first chapter! I'm working on the second one right now! Sorry that's it's short .-. Hopefully the next one will have more info.

Bye for now!