16~ part 2

Half hour later

Russo family pov( except Aria)

After Alexa was shot again, everything was smoked And we woke up in the hospital 10 mins later and got to know that Alexa is in the emergency room.
We can't go in even if we try to use our power.
We need to find out the person that kidnapped us and how he knows Alexa and her friends.

Flashback

After Alexa told Elijah that their watch and necklace is missing
Zade and Zane checked if they have their watches .
They saw their watches and contacted someone with emergency message.
.
.
.
Back to present

Elijah pov

Al is in emergency room and I can't do anything,the second time I am feeling helpless to save Alexa .
What do I do? Can I do anything?
Will she be fine? She can't leave me so she has to be ! I can't live without her .

ZAE( Zade / Zane ; Athena / Aurora; Emilia/ Emily) Twins pov

Lex/ Liza/Eliza/ Lexa can't leave us alone. Everything just feels too much ,We just need her ,Her just her
Why is it always us suffering?
.
.
.
.
Time skip

Third person pov

It's been 3 hours and Alexa's surgery is done

Doctor: The surgery is successful but

Alexander: what but

Doctor: She is in coma rn ,she needs to wake up within 24 hours otherwise it can get critical.

Elijah pov

Elijah pov

I'm sitting here, trying to find the right words to tell you how much I miss you. The days seem longer and the nights colder without you by my side. I keep replaying our memories in my mind, holding on to the sound of your laughter and the warmth of your touch.

I want you to know that I am here, waiting for you, holding onto hope and faith. I believe in your strength and the bond we share. I talk to you every day, telling you about the little things that happen, hoping that somehow, you can hear me and feel my love.

You have always been my rock, my light, and my inspiration. I want you to come back and see how much we have to look forward to together. I'm doing everything I can to stay strong for you, just as you would for me.

Please know that my love for you is unwavering. I am here, supporting you every step of the way, and I will be right here when you wake up.

Zade pov

I hope you can feel my presence even though you're not able to respond. I want you to know how much you mean to me, and how deeply I miss you.

Each day feels longer and harder without you here. I remember our moments together-those simple times of laughter, our shared secrets, and even the silly arguments we used to have. I find myself clinging to those memories, hoping that they might somehow bring you back to us.

It's so strange walking through life without your voice and your smile. I've been trying to stay strong, but there are moments when the weight of everything just feels too much to bear. I want to tell you about everything that's been happening, about how much we all need you here, and how much I need you.

I don't know if you can hear me, but I want you to know that I'm here, waiting and hoping for the day when you wake up and we can laugh about how worried we all were. I want to be there for you just as you've always been there for me.

Please, fight through this. We need you, and I believe in your strength. No matter how long it takes, I'll be right here, holding on to hope and doing everything I can to support you

Zane pov

I'm sitting by your side right now, and I just want you to know how much I love you. I wish I could hear your voice or see your eyes open, just for a moment. It feels like everything is on pause, waiting for you to come back to us.

I’ve been thinking about all the memories we’ve made together—the late-night talks, the silly fights, and the adventures we had. I promise, when you wake up, we’re going to make so many more. You’re the strongest person I know, and I’m holding onto that strength, believing that you’ll fight through this and come back to us.

I miss you more than words can say, and I’ll be here, right here, waiting for you, no matter how long it takes. Please, keep fighting. We need you. I need you.

Third person pov

They've been waiting for her to wake up and all of a sudden the door slams opens