•|09|•

Y/n sat poised in front of the mirror, her delicate features illuminated by the soft glow of the dressing room lights. Muskan, her trusted friend and makeup artist, stood beside her, adding the finishing touches to her flawless makeup.

"You look absolutely stunning, Y/n," Muskan complimented, her voice filled with genuine admiration. Y/n's cheeks flushed with a hint of pink as she offered a grateful smile in return.

"You're too kind, Muskan," Y/n replied, her voice laced with humility. The bond between the two friends was evident in the ease with which they interacted, their laughter filling the room with warmth and joy.

Just then, a gentle knock on the door interrupted their moment of camaraderie. Y/n and Muskan exchanged curious glances before Y/n called out, "Come in."

The door opened, revealing Taehyung standing in the doorway, his eyes widening in awe at the sight before him. His heart skipped a beat as he met her gaze, a slight flutter of nervousness stirring within him.

"Y/n, you look absolutely gorgeous," Taehyung exclaimed, his words tumbling out in a rush of admiration. Y/n felt a blush creep up her cheeks at his compliment, the unexpected praise catching her off guard.

"Uh, thank you, Taehyung," she replied, her voice tinged with a hint of awkwardness. She shifted slightly in her seat, feeling a surge of self-consciousness under his intense scrutiny.

Muskan, ever the supportive friend, chimed in with a playful grin. "Looks like someone's smitten," she teased, nud

Taehyung's cheeks flushed slightly at Muskan's teasing remark, but he quickly regained his composure with a sheepish grin. "I-I just meant, uh, you look really nice," he stammered, his words trailing off as he struggled to articulate his thoughts.

Taehyung's expression shifted from bashful to determined as he remembered his purpose for visiting Y/n's makeup room. "Actually, Y/n, everyone's waiting for you outside. We should head to the venue soon," he said, his voice gaining a touch of urgency.

Y/n nodded, understanding the importance of punctuality for such events. "Of course, let's go," she replied, rising from her seat and smoothing out the folds of her saree.

With Muskan following closely behind, they made their way out of the makeup room and into the bustling hallway. Taehyung walked beside Y/n, his gaze occasionally drifting towards her with a mixture of admiration and anticipation.

In the dimly lit backstage area, the rest of the BTS members awaited their arrival. Jungkook's gaze involuntarily drifted towards them, his expression unreadable as he observed Taehyung and Y/n's entrance.

A collective smile greeted Y/n as she stepped into view, the warmth of her presence palpable amidst the buzz of excitement. Namjoon's voice broke through the chatter, his welcoming words echoing the sentiments of the group. "Finally, you've arrived," he exclaimed, a genuine smile gracing his features.

Jimin, ever the jovial one, couldn't resist commenting on Y/n's stunning attire. "Wow, Y/n...Indian dress," he remarked, his tone filled with genuine awe.

Y/n's smile widened at the warm reception, a sense of gratitude washing over her. "Thank you, Jimin," she replied, her voice carrying a hint of appreciation for the recognition of her cultural attire.

Jungkook's silent observation did not go unnoticed by Y/n as she caught his gaze briefly. Despite his usual stoic demeanor, there was something in his eyes that hinted at a deeper sentiment, though she couldn't quite decipher it.

"Okay, let's go," Jin announced, his arm extended in a gesture of camaraderie, echoed by Namjoon. Y/n's smile widened at their gesture, a warm expression of gratitude for their welcoming embrace.