Chapter 16

As they say their names, we focus on each guardian's face. Then we focus on them as a group.

"My name is Jack Frost."

"I am Merida."

"I'm Rapunzel."

"My name's Hiccup."

"And we are guardians." They all say together.

"We formed a team and a bond like no other." Merida says.

"We all have dreams that were fulfilled." Rapunzel says.

"We each made a difference in our own special way." Hiccup says.

"How do we know? We figured that out ourselves." Jack says.

"And even though we've gone back to our own homes..." Merida says.

While Merida is speaking, we show a clip of her shooting arrows like in the beginning of Brave with one arrow in her mouth.

"And gone on with our normal daily lives..." Hiccup says.

While Hiccup is speaking, we show a clip of him free falling like in Gift of the Night Fury.

"We know that our paths will connect once again someday..." Rapunzel says.

While Rapunzel is speaking, we show a clip of her soaring down her tower like in Tangled.

"Because, once you become a guardian, you stay a guardian." Jack says.

While Jack is speaking, we show a clip of Jack flying around being free like in the beginning of Rise of the Guardians like after being in Russia.

"And being a guardian is one thing that will never change, but why would we want it to?" The guardians say.

The teens leave for their homes.

Show clip of the four standing in their homes, but it looks like they're holding hands (Merida on the cliff looking out at the sky after drinking from the Fire Falls, Jack in Burgess on a snow-covered hill, Hiccup just outside the Cove, and Rapunzel looking out at the world for the first time [after she sings "now's when my life begins!"]).

"Don't you agree?" The four guardians say.

Fade to black.

The End