Last show

"Beautiful!"
Kevin whispered as he entered the room telling that we were getting late.

"See I told you, you are alluring when you wear this colour" I was wearing teal green silk skirt with copper top and also an embroidered teal Coat, cause it was freezing out there. Melissa always disapproves when I wear this colour because she says sarcastically that someone will stole me from her.

"You know, you can still change it"
Melissa exaggerates.

I offered her a serious stare.

"Okay..okay.. Let's go my Evelyn Hugo"
We were off after the show ended that Melissa was putting on.

We were in the car for the last show.
I grasped.
Melissa squeezed my hand to comfort me. She somewhere had the idea about what was going on in my head.

I looked in her face and nodded.

We were at the stadium. Today, we were at the VIP front row. I wanted to feel everything today. I wanted to saved all these memories in the back of mind and never wanted them to get lost in the stream of life. I wanted to feel all this not as a CEO of any company or a business woman or any other of my personality. As a girl who was brought back to life by these people. Who was taught to love her own self by these people and to never fear to play my part in this world because this is what we all are here for.

It was a magical night that I never wanted to end.
But sadly it had to. During the dimple performance, I was flushed because Jimin winked and threw a flower at me. I couldn't contain myself at this. But I noticed a little girl who was wearing a chimmy onesie, was really upset because jimin couldn't noticed her. She was looking like Ivy a lot. Suddenly, I started missing her.

Just to cheer that girl up, I gave that flower to her. She got excited but her mother refused to take it. I insisted and told them that I'm his friend and that was okay, she could take the flower.

"Really? unni, please get this poster signed from jimin. I wanted to post it in my room please!!" The girl requested.
Her mother wanted her to not disturb me or jimin like that but after thinking for a second I nodded to the girl and she got super excited.

Just then I heard the fireworks exploding, I looked up at the sky and it was as bright as day.
I knew in life whenever I'm gonna watch fireworks, I will definitely be reminded this moment by my mind. I loved each second of today and I didn't wanted this day to come to an end.
But was it really the end of today?
Not really.

I got the poster signed by Jimin, while apologising from him for disturbing because he must be tired. He had a big smile like always on his face and signed the poster. I asked one of my employees to hand it over to the girl. Just then Jimin growled,
"God! I'm gonna miss this place"

"You guys love touring the most, right!" I murmured.
"Mmm hmm" he shook his head.
"Meeting Army! It's our biggest chance to experience them from this close" He smiled.

"Are you coming to Seoul?" He added .

"I don't know, haven't planned anything yet" I replied.
"When was the last time you visited Seoul?"
"Never!"
"Jinja?" He was surprised.
"Not even any other part of Korea?"
I shook my head in disappointment.
"You should explore, you won't regret, I promise"
"Sure"
"Let me know when you come, we'll have a get together"
"That sounds great. I would love to."
"See ya" He went back to the changing room where everyone else was.

I checked my phone just in case if there was any message or call. I opened my insta and today's fireworks videos were everywhere. Since it was a mid break to their tour. They had to continue their tour in Europe after a break as they had to film the Bon Voyage as well as had to rest.