Cool For The Summer

- 2019 - 

“He is so disrespectful. Who the fuck does he think he is?!”

Chimon isn't quite sure what to say. “I think he was just trying to be friendly.”

“Tch” Nanon huffs out. “He only just joined GMMTV, does he even know who I am? How long I’ve been in this company?”

Rolling his eyes, Chimon responds. “He’s my friend, he probably thought he could be yours too.”

“Well, I don't think so. I think he needs to know his place! That guy is not on my level!”

____

When they first start shooting for Blacklist, Ohm and Nanon don't get along at all, making the atmosphere on set rather tense. 

Despite it, Chimon persistently tries to get those two to hang out together with him in an attempt to make them get along with each other. He's not quite sure he enjoys this kind of trio dynamic however. Usually it's just him and Ohm talking like they normally would while Nanon sits next to them, scrolling through his phone, looking pissed. 

“Look, look, this one is really cute too!” Ohm excitedly holds his phone out towards Chimon, showing him another puppy video. 

The three of them are at Chimon's house after one of their shooting days, sitting together on his bed with their backs leaned against the wall. 

“Yeah, just as cute as you, it even looks like you.” Chimon giggles and nuzzles his face into Ohm’s shoulder. 

Ohm wraps an arm around him “You’re cuter though!”

“I’m gonna go pee.” he can hear Nanon say. Chimon doesn't even turn towards him and just mumbles a quiet “Sure” in response. 

“Come here, I have another one I want to show you.” Ohm’s hand starts gripping onto his waist harder and suddenly he’s being pulled in between the other boy’s legs to rest against his broad chest. 

“Where is it, where is it? One moment Chi, I can't find it at all right now.” Ohm whines.

At this moment, the puppy video is probably the furthest thing from Chimon's mind. He feels like he's in gay heaven! Ohm is everywhere around him, consuming his every sense, his every thought, everything inside him is screaming for only one thing, for Ohm!

It's overwhelming! The breath tickling his neck, sending shivers down his spine, the musky scent Ohm exudes, enveloping him so completely, the broad chest his back is leaning against, making him feel so small in the other boy’s embrace. 

Ohm’s legs are on either side of him, looking so big, so strong, so seductive. His shorts have ridden up a bit, exposing more of Ohm’s thighs than he has ever gotten the chance to see before.

One of those strong arms is wrapped around his middle, fingertips absentmindedly dipping beneath his shirt and caressing the naked skin of his tummy. 

Chimon wants more! Needs more! 

He turns around in Ohm’s embrace, both palms now resting on his friend's chest. “I love your muscles, do you work out a lot?”

With a proud smile on his face, Ohm responds “About five times a week, yeah.”

“Can I touch them?” He meets the other boy’s eyes directly who seems caught off guard for a moment before something shifts in his expression, eyes darkening. 

“You can touch me wherever you want.”

Slowly Chimon brings up his hands and allows himself to explore. His fingertips glide along Ohm’s biceps before he squeezes down on it.