Ripped heart: chapter one.

On one day, a Thursday, if I have to precise it, a girl, whose name shouldn't be revealed, had her first love.
it was going so well for a while, until a disappearance destroyed the girl. Her lover was found dead after disappearing for a month, left alone in a park. His body was buried before getting found by a civil that was smelling a weird smell in the area. As she body was discovered and examined, the police figured out the boy had been stabbed many times, before getting buried in this park, probably at night, when the park was closed. They never got the chance to ever find the murderer though, but, since the 5 years that case was getting investigated on, they've still been looking. In this city, his old girlfriend, whose name shouldn't be revealed, got interrogated now almost 5 years ago as well. She was part of the suspects, but was judged innocent, and no case were followed for her, as she had never gotten in any problem and didn't have any motive.

Though, that girl, now woman, have been living alone for the past years. She didn't get any other lover since the guys death, which could be understood, as she was still healing from his death.

His murderer never got her concerned though, she never questioned it more than a random person would've reading the newspapers. As if she knew. In reality, she did know.

she was actually the one to kill him, but, not for the reasons we though. People would admit she was a crazy woman, but she wasn't one bit. We'll call her One, as she's the one who killed the guy.

Even though she wasn't crazy, that's what Marie thought, Marie was a journalist, and an old friend of the guy, who, when she found out his death, directly knew who did it. She knew his family, his friends.. but not his girlfriend. And that's the thing that got her, she knew nobody else would've killed him, and as a journalist, oh, she knew that. But as she never met his girlfriend, she couldn't know anything, which got her to think she was the culprit.

She never told anyone about her suspections, because it wasn't safe for her to say so. Who would believe the novice journalist who was actually one of the suspect herself?

That's where her journey begins, her only wish is to find out if that girl is really the murderer or not. Her only way of doing it is getting close to her and get the right informations from her. But wouldn't that be dangerous, you might think? Well Marie isn't so afraid of danger, and mostly, she knew another murder close from the guy that died would be way more suspicious, and will put One in a very unpleasant situation.