The beginning

In Metroburg

Olivia's POV:

I woke up and did my usual routine and dressed (image up above) before going on patrol. Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce my myself I'm Olivia Thunderman the oldest kid to Hank and Barb Thunderman and I officially became a superhero two months ago and I help the other superhero's here in Metroburg fight villains. I have 4 younger siblings Phoebe, Max, Billy, and Nora Phoebe is in training to be a superhero while Max on the other hand wants to be a villain for some reason and Billy and Nora are not old enough to start training to be superhero's. Anyway after I was done with patrol I went back home to see everyone awake in the kitchen for breakfast. "Morning everyone" I said sitting at the table in between Phoebe and Nora "Morning Liv" Phoebe said as the rest of the family all replied with a 'good morning'. We try to act like a normal family even though we live in Metroburg where every superhero lives so it's not the easiest. Which is why I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to ask my parents if I could go to a normal high school since I was 17 and I wanted a normal high school teenage girl experience. I've been searching places close that I could drive to for a normal school and I found a place that's called Forks and it's only 30 minutes away from Metroburg. I get up from the table and walk over to my parents "mom, dad can I talk to you about something" I asked as I patiently waited for them to answer "sure sweetie what's up" my mom asked "I want to go to a non-superhero school" I said confidently as my mom looked shocked and dad spit out his coffee as my siblings even looked stunned. "W-what" my mom said "just hear me out I love being a superhero really I do but I also want to have a normal life as well and I've already found a town with a high school called Forks and it's 30 minutes away please" I said almost begging. I watch as my mom and dad look at each other before looking back at me "You promise you'll be careful and not use your powers" mom asks with a serious expression on her face I nod my head "yes I promise" I say with a smile. "Alright we'll get you enrolled in the high school in Forks" mom says with a small smile "thank you" I say smiling big as I hug them both as they hug me back.