·˚ ༘ 𝐜𝐡. 𝐨𝐧𝐞

————————————————————————

·˚ chapter one, a morning with kiof

normal text: korean
italics: english

3rd person pov

WENJING groans as her alarm blares into her ears.
Waking up early was never her strong suit, especially if it's at 5:30 in the morning...

Wenjing has a love/hate relationship with promotions. She loves performing and showcasing her and her groups songs and talents but she hates how mentally and physically exhausting it is.

*
wenjing is currently an active kpop idol. She's in the group "Kiss Of Life" and her group recently made a comeback with the title track "Bad News"
*

wenjing finally got the motivation to get up and get ready, putting on a pair of grey sweatpants, a black longsleeve top and a pink cardigan over it.
It was rather cold out, considering it was November.

wenjing walked around the dark dorms, trying to wake up a bit before doing anything. finally after getting more awake, she decided to get a small thing of yoghurt for breakfast before she decided to wake up her dorm mates.
Currently she lives with 2 of her group members, belle and natty. Her other members, hanuel, lu hua, and julie lived in the dorm across from hers.

she never really complained about who she roomed with, she was close with all of them, although she was the closest with lu hua. after finishing her yoghurt, she went to belles room to wake her up first.

"belle.. hey , wake up alreadyyyy" wenjing whined, hitting and shaking belle awake.
"alright alrighttt" belle answers, groaning and stretching trying to wake up more.
"can you wake up natty for me please..?" wenjing begs, giving belle puppy eyes.
belle whines, identical to wenjing's earlier, "but i dont wannaaa, i did it last time"

"ughhh whateverrr, i'll do it" wenjing mutters

wenjing stumbles to natty's room, knocking before entering. she then starts jumping on natty's bed to wake her up.

"what the hell wenjing!" natty exclaims, fully awake from all the bouncing.
"whatt, i was just waking you up!" wenjing says with a very (fake) sweet smile, acting innocent.
"well im very awake now.. thanks.." natty grumbles, pushing wenjing out of her room so she can get ready.

'what now..' wenjing thinks, standing outside natty's door still.

she suddenly gets a text message.

kisses 😽(kiof gc 💋)

julie
wenjing, is everyone awake over there?
we gotta leave soon
the manager just texted me

wenjing
they're all awake
but idk if they're all ready yet

julie
good enough
i'll get u guys on out way out

wenjing
alright

wenjing was about to shut her phone off but she yet again got another text, this time from her beloved fiancé.

myunghoe
Goodmorning cutie, when're you leaving for music bank?

wenjing
good morning baby,
we're leaving in just a few minutes!
i miss you  :(

myunghoe
I miss you too honey,
do you think you'd have time to have dinner with me after music bank?

wenjing
i'll have to ask my manager,
but i'm sure she'll say yes!!

myunghoe
Update me on what she says later,
Goodluck, I'll be cheering you on from here!!

wenjing
yes yes, i'll keep you updated
, I love you, thank you!!!

myunghoe
I love you too ❤️

wenjing shut off her phone, smiling and blushing. even though her and minghao have been dating for 5 years and engaged for 7 months, she still gets butterflies when they text.

wenjing snaps out of her state, hearing a knock on their dorm's front door. opening, wenjing see's julie smiling tiredly. 
"are they ready?" she asks. 
"i think so..?"
"BELLE, NATTY, ITS TIME TO GO!!" wenjing yells at them.

....

"that's one way to get them.." julie mutters, seeing belle and natty making their way over to her.

"alright let's go, hanuel and lu hua are already in the van." julie announces.

they all make their way down to the seperate vans. wenjing waves goodbye to julie and gets into her respective van.

and now off to music bank they go!

(van arrangements are based off dorms so
van 1: belle, wenjing, and natty
van 2: julie, lu hua, and hanuel)

(van arrangements are based off dorms so van 1: belle, wenjing, and nattyvan 2: julie, lu hua, and hanuel)

——————————————————————

hey guy

so like this is just kinda a filler a chapter since i didnt really know how to start the story off

i may have already started another story in my drafts but 🤫🤫

i suck at writing so this is kinda bad but it's better to get something out then not updating at all

uh ya also idk minghao personally and stuff so idk how he truly texts so i just assumed he would text like this but at tge same time idk 🤷‍♀️

feedback is recommended (pls interact)
but flat out hate will get you blocked
😊😊😊