Ch.1

*Running* *Out Of Breath*

Lala: Rito! Rito, stop!

22 year old Rito was running, while holding his bloody arm and with more blood on his head.

Momo: Stop, we can talk about this! Get back here!

Rito quickly hides behind a trash dumpster and covers his mouth, while Lala, Momo, Nana, and Mikan were looking for him.

Mikan: Rito!? Rito!?

Nana: Where are you!? We didn't mean it, come out here!

Rito continues to be quiet.

Lala: Split up and find him!

The four of them split up, then Rito peeks his head out seeing no one there. Then he makes a run for it.

Rito: *Groans*

Run: There you are!

Run tackles Rito to the ground.

Rito: Ahh!

Run: I'm sorry, but I can't let you go.

Rito tries to get free.

Run: Look at me, I'm sorry. Look at me, look at me!

Rito kicks her off, then gets up and run.

Run: Rito!

Run chases after him, but he loses her in an alley.

Run: Rito! No, come back! Get back here!

Rito lays down and rest for a bit, as he takes deep breaths he starts to pass out. But he wakes up and gets up, he runs out of the alley and towards a hospital. But before he gets to it, he was tackled by Saki, Aya, and Rin and they take him to another alley.

Saki: Shh!

Saki covers his mouth as he was screaming.

Saki: Shh, it's okay, sweetie... when this is over we're gonna take you back home.

Aya held his legs and Rin held his arms as he was struggling to be free.

Saki sees someone near the alley way, then sees them walk away.

Saki: That was close... Rito, please we can't let you leave. Once we get back home we can talk about this like adults.

He wasn't moving.

Saki: Rito?

They all let him go and saw he wasn't moving.

Rin: Rito? Rito!

Aya: Oh, god, he's not moving...

Saki: We have to take him to the hospital.

Rin: No we can't.

While they were distracted, Rito gets up and run away. As he was running he sees Ms. Tearju, Ms. Mikado, Haruna, and Risa at a lamp pole.

Ms. Mikado: He can be anywhere, we can't let him leave.

Haruna: This is terrible, we have to find him quick. He could be hurt really bad.

Ms. Tearju: We know, if anybody finds him before we do we could be in big trouble.

Risa: We have to keep searching, he can be anywhere.

As all of them split up, Rito gets up but he barely stands. Then he falls on the ground and starts crawling with his one working arm, then he starts to lose consciousness, then he closes his eyes and passes out. But when he did Yami and Mea jumped beside him.