Haste's Pursuit

With the group reunited and determined to escape the clutches of the CEO, they wasted no time in making their way toward the Backdoor. The familiar rush of adrenaline filled their veins as they entered the threshold, knowing they had only two minutes to navigate the treacherous path ahead.

As they pressed forward, the ominous sound of the CEO's footsteps echoed behind them, a constant reminder of the looming threat. But despite the danger lurking close behind, Socks, Chip, and Ron remained undeterred, their resolve unwavering.

Suddenly, their surroundings shifted, and a crimson hue washed over their vision, casting everything in an eerie red glow. Panic threatened to grip them, but Ron's calm voice cut through the tension.

"Keep moving, everyone. We don't have time to waste," Ron urged, his tone steady and resolute.

Socks, ever inquisitive, piped up with a question, his words a mix of broken English and German. "Was ist Haste?"

Chip, understanding Socks's confusion, began to explain, but before he could finish, a chilling presence materialized before them—a red skull, its ghastly visage filled with malice and intent.

Ron's eyes narrowed as he watched the spectral figure dart forward, its movements swift and purposeful. "Haste is the least of our worries right now. Let's focus on getting out of here before it's too late."

With a renewed sense of urgency, they pushed forward, their footsteps echoing in the dimly lit corridor as they raced against time and the relentless pursuit of their enemies. But as they ventured deeper into the unknown, they couldn't shake the feeling that they were being herded toward an inevitable confrontation—one that would test their courage and resilience like never before.