t w o

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the soft blowing of the wind. I heard the water stop and the door to the restroom opened.

"Good morning, Baek." Chanyeol greeted me with a slight smile on his face. "Good morning.." I smiled back.

I stood up from the bed, yawning. "Hey, Yeol. I'm hungry.."

"What do you want then?" He asked. "You." He looked at me with his eyes widened.

"Wh-what..?" Flustered, he asked while stuttering. I walked towards him slowly. "You, the answer is you."

"Uhm... Baek..?" He called out to me. "Yes, Yeol?" I hugged him.

He tried speaking but it came out muffled because he had his head buried in my shirt. "Sorry, come again?" I asked.

"I thought you were hungry." He said, laughing a bit.

"야. I am, you were just so cute." I told him.

"Let's go get some food, Baek." Smiling, he held my hand and led me out.

We went to the kitchen while holding hands. I opened the cabinet but I couldn't quite see what was in it because it was too high up for me to reach so I asked Chanyeol to look for something we could eat.

"Is ramyun fine?" He asked me. "Yes, it's fine. Could you bring me some juice, too? Thank you."

He started boiling the water and got a glass from the dish drainer. "Baek, iced tea or apple juice?" "Hm. Iced tea, please." I replied.

A few moments later, Chanyeol told me to go to the dining room and eat. "와! This looks great! Thank you for the food." I said, smiling.

"Oh, it's nothing, Baek." He smiled back.

Chanyeol and I ate, stopping from time to time to talk. We went to wake the others up and soon, everyone was downstairs.

"형~ Why did you wake me up so early?" Kai asked, whining a bit. "Jongin, today's a Thursday. We have classes to attend to." Kyungsoo hyung answered him.

"There are some fried eggs there, go make a sandwich. I toasted bread." Chanyeol said.

The boys went to eat but Kyungsoo hyung stayed. "Uh, aren't you two going to eat?" He asked Chanyeol and I.

"Ah, we finished eating already. You should go eat now, hyung." Chanyeol smiled.

"Okay then. Go get ready for school now." Kyungsoo hyung told us.

"네." Chanyeol and I answered.

Both of us went upstairs and into our room. "Baek, you can go first." Chanyeol told me.

"Oh, no. It's okay, you can go first." I said.

"Well.. If you don't want to go first, let's go together then. Saves time and water, too." He smirked.

Oh, wow. Chanyeol is just soー Wow. "Okay then. Let's go?" I smirked back.

Let's see. Right now, we have a Chanyeol looking good with his new red face. "What are you waiting for? Let's not waste time." I pulled his hand and ran towards the bathroom. ( with my heart beating really fast- be it the nervousness or us holding hands )

I closed the door and locked it. "Whyー" I cut him off. "I always lock the door when I'm taking a bath. Don't you, Yeol?"

"Oh. Uh, yeah. I guess." He said.

I started taking my clothes off but I saw Chanyeol still in his clothes. "Yeol?" I called out to him. "Uhmー Oh, yes, Baek?" He looked at me, sweating a bit. "I'm going in now, hurry up a bit." I said. "Yes, okay."

Chanyeol finally went in. "Yeol, could you get the soap for me?"

"Ah, yes. Here, Baek." He gave me the soap.

Chanyeol turned the shower on and washed his hair, body, and.. Yeah.

He got some shampoo on his face so I walked to him and brought my hand to his face to clean it.

"Baek..?" He was turning red again.

"There, no more shampoo." I said, smiling.

We finished taking our bath after about 5 to 10 minutes because we played with the soap a bit. ㅋㅋ

After we went out, we dried each other's hair and started dressing up for school.

"Baek, Yeol! Come down now, we're waiting for you!" I heard someone say downstairs.

"Okay, coming!" I said. "Yeol, let's go."

"Okay." He held my hand.

Both of us ran downstairs and climbed in the car. "Finally. That was.. tiring." Chanyeol sighed.

As we were driving to school, I looked at Chanyeol. He was sleeping and he looked like an angel. So cute.

I slowly trailed my eyes from his face to his hands. I held it slowly and I just realized how big they were. They were bigger than mine, obviously.

Chanyeol stirred a but from his sleep but luckily, he didn't wake up.

"Hey, hyung." Someone whispered to me. I turned around and saw Kai, smiling.

"Yes, Kai? Something wrong?" I asked him. "Well.. You were kinda staring at Chanyeol hyung for a while now." He said.

I shifted my gaze from our hands to his face. "I know, Kai. I know."

"Do you, perhaps, like hyung?" Kai asked me.

"I.. I don't know, Jongin. I don't know why I'm being like this." I told him. By then, I looked at Chanyeol's lips.

"Hyung, tell me. Do you two hold hands?" Kai, yet again, asked. "Yeah, sometimes. It just suddenly happens. Like me grabbing his hand and then my heart won't stop beating... Yeah." I answered.

"Oh, I see. Hm, do you get embarrassed when he looks at you?" What is thisー an interview? "Well, yes. I do get embarrassed." I said.

"I see, I see. Well, hyung.." Kai said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're in love."

--
「 The school is near their dorm, takes around five minutes to arrive. Their dorm is not in the school. 」