Surprise!

✧ONE PART ONLY✧
★FLUFF★

For the past month Billie has been on tour with finneas. It's gotten very empty in this house, I feel like a walking zombie with a 3 step routine.

Wake up
Eat
Cry to sleep.

I'm exhausted and I just want to be with my baby, I miss her so muchhhh. Ughhhhhh.

I was laying in bed scrolling on my phone watching Billie from fans pages. I love seeing her from different perspectives, the way her fans talk about her is so adorable. This sucks. I hate I can't be with her right now.

My phone dinged as a noti dropped down at the top of my screen, I clicked on it and it brought me to billie and i's messages.

Bby💞
-hey love, I miss youuuu

Luv💋(your contact)
-hey I miss you tooooooo. I wish you were here :((

Bby💞
-me too baby girl, r u able to FaceTime?

Luv💋
-duh

I immediately clicked the FaceTime option, the phone rang for a second and she answered. Her beautiful smile was plastered across the screen. I giggled and she pulled the screen back so I could see her whole face. "Hiii." I said shaking my head towards the camera smiling and back. "Hiiii." She said mocking me.

"I miss youuuuuuuu." I whine, as a frown pulled at my lips. "I miss you too." Her eyebrows furrowed, "oh baby don't cry." She frowned, I hadn't even realized the tears forming, I wiped the corners of my eyes with my sleeve. "So I have good news.." she distracted me from my thoughts.

"What?" I managed a small smile. "We cut tour short... I kind of fractured my ankle on stage-" I cut her off. "Again?! Babe!!" I pinched the bridge of my nose with my thumb and index finger. "You gotta stop jumping around, you are not made out of steal." I said. This is the second time she done this.

"As glad as I am, stop hurting my baby please." I said raising my eyebrows. "It's not my fault, tell it to stop." She said raising her arm in the air and dropping it back down. She turned her camera around to her foot wrapped in bandages. "Stop it! Bitch! That's my baby, you leave her alone!" I said and she turned her camera back round.

She giggled. "So I'll be headed back on Tuesday." I smiled as my eyes lit up. I only had to wait like 4- 4 DAYS?! "Babe that's like 4 day-" I began to say. "Oh- hey I'm sorry, I gotta go." She said looking back at the camera. "Oh ok, I love you." I said. "Love you too mamas." She blew a kiss with her hand at the camera and ended the ft.

Billie's pov—
I ended the FaceTime, "come on get your bags, you were the one who wanted to do this." Finneas argued. "Hey calm down man, can I not surprise my girlfriend?" I questioned, rolling my eyes. I picked up my bags and we walked to the car. Fin dropped me off at the airport and he went to finish the rest of his tour.

The first flight wasn't too crazy, some fans said hi and took photos. Mainly old people on the plane thank god. The flight was 9 hours.

The second flight was the same, the flights was 7 hours.

Drive wasn't too bad besides the taxi drive ignoring the fact I hopped in the car with a cast on my foot. They were too busy being a cunt to realize.

After very long driving and taxi hopping, I got off a few blocks from my house so they didn't know where I lived, I pulled my hoodie over my head, I was dressed in black baggy clothing.

I was so exhausted, and so tired but not tired enough to ignore the fact I'm about to see the love of my lifeeee.

Your pov—
(Happening at the same time)