Worried

Request: no

Pairing: I.M. X Reader

Warnings: "Worried"

"We heard you yell his name. We know you know who we're talking about."

"I have just as little information as you do, officer Yamada."

"Bullshit!"

You poured your last cup of tea and began to walk back up to where your lover lay, awaiting your return.

A loud, rushed knock sounded at the front door.

"Police! Open the door-" They busted it down before you got the chance.

They immediately ran for you, yanked your hands behind your back as you dropped your tea. They cuffed you.

No. No, no, no. They knew he was here.

"I-Izuku, run!" you shouted up the stairs.

You heard three footsteps before it went silent again.

"I won't be speaking again until my lawyer is at my side in the courtroom."

"Which will not be necessary. We have bigger issues to attend to at the moment," Lieutenant Aizawa stepped into the interrogation room, sneer overtaking his features.

"But sir-"

"Leave, now."

Yamada scurred out of the room.

He was abusing his power.

"You know, covering for you kids is really starting to give me gray hairs."

You smiled.

"But we appreciate you for it, truly. Izuku only just recently let me join the group. Ida still won't let Ochaco join," you said.

"That's just because she has ass aim with any kind of weapon, though," he said. "Midoriya on the other hand, protected you by not letting you join, you know. He really fucking loves you," he said, pulling his long black hair into a high ponytail.

You laughed. "That much is obvious."

A series of knocks came from the other side of the exit door leading outside.

It was to the rhythm of "Come Get Her".

It was Shinso from Monoma's group. Izuku and Monoma have an alliance, so recently you've gotten closer with them.

"Guess that's your cue. Get the hell out of here. Hey, don't go home for a while, okay? Just- live with your boyfriend for a minute. You're getting married soon anyways, right? Makes good practice."

You nodded. "Yes sir."

-

"Your dumbass got caught?" Shinso laughed.

"Almost. Aizawa was there."

He rolled his eyes. "And if he hadn't been?"

When the two of you walked into the base to Izuku's living quarters, you were tackled by a hug instantly.

Shinso had left before you realized.

"I was so worried about you, baby," Izuku kissed your neck softly as his arms were wrapped around you.

You sighed and rubbed his back.

"I was worried about you. "

He continued to kiss your neck, his teeth grazing softly.

"Oh, Izu, not now."

"Mmm, just for a little bit, love," he muttered in your neck. His hands began to run up and down your waist and hips, leaving painful goosebumps in their wake. He slid them under your sage green button up, softly caressing your chest as he kissed your lips.

He gently backed you into the wall behind you.

His chest was pressed against yours, his knee placed right under your center, resting on the wall.

"Please, love. Don't worry me like that again," he kissed you softly.

"Alright, darling."