22 -RETURN TO SENDER

Later in the ever-coming evening, long after they had sat around the rather large table to eat their dinner, the hackers (except from the loved and adored Han Jisung) began to see if they could track anything the two might have had on them. However, their searches where too soon deemed hopeless and they just gave up.

"I'm not sure, MMM is smarter than we always give the group credit for. They'd know to take off any tracking devices before taking them," Yeonjun stated, referring to the phones and tags on the clothes of the members.

"Yeah," Felix agreed closing his laptop lid with a slam and pushing his chair back, "I think we are just going to have to wait this one out, yeah?"

Bang Chan sighed, Soobin copying him with an equally as defeated and deep sigh. The latter behind them all decided to retire for the night, hoping to give them all a chance to rest and enjoy what little time they had before the fight. Nobody can really process the factor that Jisung and Heuning Kai are gone, leaving them with a massive hole in their hearts.

Hyunjin and Sorrel are the first to make their way up the grande stairs, deciding to talk in Sorrels room for a tiny while. They held their hands together while wandering down the hallway, Hyunjin looking at Han's broken down door for a little longer than should be normal.

Plonking herself down onto her bed, she calls out for Hyunjin as she pats opposite to her on the bed. Turning around, his lips reach his eyes and he makes his way over to her. In one smooth motion, the older man has grabbed her hips and placed her on his lap instead.

"You ok, Jinnie?" Sorrel asks, still feeling awkward calling him by a pet name, opting to call him by a nickname. He smiles at her, stretching before placing his head on her shoulder.

"I'm fine. I should more or less be asking you that. Even though I've definitely known Jisung for way longer than you, you quickly became a sunshine triplet. Having a birthday close to theirs and being as energetic and kind and funny. You guys really have a deep connection, and your new to all this Mafia stuff. You won't be used to it, and I just don't know how well your going to get used to it. So, are you ok?" Hyunjin finished his whole speech, lifting his head as his eyes flutter over to Sorrel. She smiles up at him, her eyes becoming teary, as she holds onto him.

"Hyunjin, your gang taking me from that home is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Ask yourself why I was so easy to get into that car, ask yourself why I came with you without the extra screaming, kicking and crying..." Sorrel whispers, making her way to turn her head towards him and watching his nose scrunch up in confusion. "They aren't nice people, hyung. They aren't nice at all."

The red-haired man looks her in the eyes for more than a second, his eyes going wide and flicking from her to the window. "Is that why you don't eat?"

"Yeah, Jinn-" Tires screech across the gravel paths, stopping Sorrel half way through her sentence and making her eyes flick to the window. She manoeuvres off of his lap and makes her way to the window, Hyunjin right behind her wrapping a protective arm around her waist.

They watch as one black, sleek car pulls up to the over three cars in the visitor driveway. Hearing footsteps from up the hall, Felix knocks on the door lightly and comes in. "Do you know who they are? I've never seen the number plate before."

The electric-blue haired man makes his way to the window, grasping onto the golden handle and pushing it far out. They all watch, two with wariness and one with excitement and thrill at the newcomer.

Felix pokes his head out further, examining everything closely -Hyunjin doing the same. The two share a glance, before looking down at the younger girl. Suddenly, a gasp can be heard from down the hall, and Sorrels hand whacks up to her mouth. The two boys look up towards the car, their eyes widening and breath gone...