Krishn rukmini marriage

In dwarka, 

Whole dwarka was celebrating krishn rukmini marriage. Vasusen arrived there in gopeshwar attire and blessed the new married couple whole heartedly. The most joyous one in this divine marriage other than the bride and groom themselves was gopeshwar, he didn't know why he felt so much happiness. It didn't make sense to him yet he was happy. 

Gopeshwar left and felt sadness leaping over him, his mind asking him to stay with krishn. He suddenly has the desire to stay with krishn and never leave his side. He was happy when krishn was happy. 

Same was happening with krishn, today he was happy with his marriage but when vasusen left he felt empty in heart. His heart would always beat faster when vasusen was there as if he owned his heart. 

But leaving that aside today was his first night with his loved one his beloved rukmini.

In mahendragiri parvat, 

Parashuram: so how was the marriage?

Vasusen: it was amazing pitashree but 

Parashuram: but what? 

Vasusen: don't know pitashree whenever krishn is beside me my heart beats faster as if he owns my heart but then I don't have any romantic feeling towards him. Yes I love him but not in romantic way. What's happening pitashree? I am unwell or did I get any disease?

Parashuram just smiled at his son's antics. He understood why his son's heart beats faster as krishn was near him, he also understood his love towards krishn but his son not understanding was the problem. His son doesn't even know his own identity, which is an answer to all his questions. 

Krishn and vasusen will show the love of harihara have towards each other. 

But another problem occurred, there was no need of Vasusen and krishn's marriage, he was confused what were the supreme gods harihara were planning. 

Is there any motive between krishn and vasusen's marriage? Only time will answer. 

Authors note: is their any motive between krishn and vasusen's marriage? Guess it😜