The new kid.

Just another day in class bored out of my head, while the English teacher was yapping about how disrespectful we are. Aiden the new kid was sat next to me, he really thinks we're friends, like we just let yesterday what tf, and he was quite annoying to if I say so myself.

"Y/N look"

I ignored him. Of course.

"Damn you, please I'll give you a cookie. A uh, chocolate chip one!"

I love chocolate chip cookies so I looked and it was the most, stupidest, thing he would make me look at.

"hehe, I mean I can't lie."

It was a notepad he showed to me with writing on it saying "the teacher I'd kinda hot". And I look at the teacher and back at him.

"I don't think so...but you still owe me a chocolate chip cookie..."

he just rolls his eyes and nods his head.

"Yeah yeah, I know"

Class would finally end and I walk out of the class before Aiden could, he follows after me unfortunately.
I put my books in my locker and Aiden stands next to me.

"Wanna go to the cafeteria? If you say no I'll just get you there anyway."

I think about it and then look at him while I  close my locker.

"What if I said no and hid in the bathroom. You can't come into the girl's bathroom now."

He crosses his arms and stares me deep in my eyes.

"Nah I'll still go inside and take you out so there's no point in trying luv."

I look back at him in the same way.

"Bet."

And I run to the girls bathroom, Aiden was shocked and stood there frozen but he soon ran after me. I would get to the girls bathroom before him sitting in there looking around, and he walks inside, I was to stunned to speak that he would actually walk in.

"What the fuck?"

He glares at me and says to me.

"I ain't a pussy."

He takes my arm and walks out with me leading me to the cafeteria, the girls in the bathroom were also a little stunned to speak.

"You still owe me a cookie though..."

I remind him and he just sighs and rolls his eyes

"That's why we're going to the cafeteria dumbass."

I roll my eyes following him to the cafeteria. We sat down and I was enjoying my cookie while Aiden was yapping.

"You know there's gonna be a field trip tomorrow, you singed yet?"

Now I have to remember first if I did sign, ah yes I did.

"Yeah....you?"

I ask actually hoping he's not going. But with that smirk on his face I couldn't get my hopes up...

"See you tomorrow then."

Bastard...

The next day I was waiting outside in front of the bus with Aiden standing next to me, this ass is probably gonna sit next to me.

"If you snore next to me when you fall asleep I'll put a thong in your mouth."

I walk into the bus and Aiden follows after me a little shocked

"Damn vicious..."

I sit down in the bus next to the window, and Aiden sits next to me, all the kids were already inside the bus and the bus starts...woohoo an 8 hour field trip....with Aiden....