MADE THIS B4 THE PILOT!

THIS WILL BE EDITED A TON! KEEP IN MIND THIS IS OLD INFORMATION

NOT MUCH IS STILL CANNON BUT THIS ALL USED TO BE!!!

The main cast;

(1) SKIPP (2) VINNIE (3) STONE

1-Skipp:

--------------

"Skipp is a little ball of sunshine. He's overly optimistic, much like Flapjack, Spongebob, or Wander. He is very bouncy and is always willing to help others. Without Skipp, Vinnie and Stone would probably kill each other. He is best bros with Vinnie, and he loves bugging Stone"

(quoted from the casting call )

2-Vinnie:

--------------

"Vinnie is a smooth talking charismatic (think Saul from Better Call Saul), slightly overconfident piece of shit. She is somewhat the leader of the hobo trio, as she talks the most. Her talents include: stealing, scamming, and sinning. She is very street smart, and likes pirates a lot. She likes bullying Stone and she is best bros with Skipp."

(also quoted from the casting call website)

3- Stone:

--------------

"Stone is the emo one. He's quiet, grumpy, and he's drunk about 90% of the time." "He argues with Vinnie a lot, and is the Squidward to Skipp's Spongebob. Despite being the way he is, he genuinely cares for his friends but tends to hide his feelings through drinking."

(also quoted from the casting call website)

----

WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO WATCH:

-The First One Comic (the unreleased comic isn't really needed but its super cool)

-Thesis

-Other Side & Sincerely Me (neither are cannon (no animatic is) but it sets a ground for characters (and Tre is just one of my favs ))

-Pilot (if it's out)

BUT! Looking though Zi's Tumblr & Deviant Art is how you find L O R E but i'll spare you.

LORE TIME:

(See here for the next 200 or so paragraphs)↷

(in order from bottom left; Ditch, Maroon, Tre, Avrille, Stone, Skipp, Vinnie)

(AND NO VINNIE AND SKIPP DONT HAVE THE SAME PARENTS I JUST MEANT IN GENERAL)

Starting off with the one with most lore;

----- Stone; He wasn't always poor, he used to live in a mansion next to Tre's (?) and lived with his sister Avrille (his parents as well? But we don't know if they're alive now) but his home life wasn't good. From what we know Avrille used Stone as a labrat and his parents (as well as Avrille) were very neglectful and really didn't view him as a son but rather someone to clean the house, Zi isn't the type to lore dump so we only know so little about each character but in a questionnaire anon asked; "is Stone afraid of death?" and Zi responded "with everything he's been exposed to, very" which leads me to Avrille. In a drawing made around 2013, Avrille is shown sitting down with a clipboard (in order to record) denying young Stone's requests to go back to dusting the tea sets, he stands on a crate with a noose prepared around his neck. That wasn't the first shown of such but it leads me to think a major fight or event happened that made him run away because it was confirmed he ran away awhile back. Stone is also his last name, his first name is unknown for now (MOST OF THIS IS BASED OFF OLDER ART))))