Chapter1-Part1

The girl transfer to a new school so late but she tried everything just to make her mom proud of her. When the face to face started she make a new friends in school by meeting them every day at school. She met her new classmates, schoolmates, and her teachers.

Carmella: Good morning Ms.V, I'm Carmella Dela Cruz. I am a transferee students here, I came from Bohol and because of some private reasons I transfered here in Cebu. I am 14years old now I lived with my mom and brother in Busay, Cebu City.

Ms.V: owh, nice to meet you Carmella your so respectful and pretty. (she replied while smiling)

Carmella: Thank you so much Ms.V (I replied while smiling)

After I introduce my self to everyone I sit Infront of the class and join my gay classmate named Johny Rodriguez his girly name is Jane. We always hangout together and become friends. I make a friends so quickly.

Johny: hey, Carmella want to go to the arcade? (he asked)

Carmella: Sure, I love that!!(I answered)

Johny: owh by the way, Princess and James wants to come with us. Do you mind if I invite them with us? (he asked)

Carmella: Yeah sure no problem. (I replied)

Johny: Okay then we'll met at the ground floor after class. (he said)

Carmella: okay. (I amswered)

After class we met at the ground floor and go to the mall together. Princess and James is our classmate too that's why we hangout together. Princess Reyes is good at math, James Smith is good at science and all about arts, Johny is good at English, and I'm good at music, Filipino, and English cause I love making a story.

Carmella: owh hi guys! good to see you all!

Johny: hello Carmella so are you ready? (he asked)

Princess: come one be ready cause this is the first time we'll going out together. (she said)

James: yeah, you should quickly change so we can go now. (he said)

Camella: Okay guys just wait for me a minutes, okay? (I asked)

Them: okay (they answered)

Minutes ago I already done changing my clothes/ uniform because we don't want to go out wearing our uniform. After I change we quickly go to the mall and proceed to the arcade. We play so much together and they sing Infront of me but I'm so shy to sing Infront of them so I refused and film them while we enjoy our time.

James: Carmella wanna join us? (he asked)

Carmella: no thanks I can't sing hehe(I replied and laugh)

James: owh, okay if you say so (he said)

Princess: guys, I'm kinda hungry right now, can we go to the Mcdo?(she ask)

Carmella: yeah sure (I replied)

Princess: yey! your the best!

We cleaned up our area so we can go out after we clean our area. After a while, we proceed to the Mcdo and order our favorite for our lunch.

Princess: James please order me ahmm.. one super meal of rice, chicken, chicken nuggets, and large coke float (she requested)

Carmella: Ahmm James order me something that has a spaghetti, chicken and coke float (I requested)

Johny: James I'm going with you to take the orders I'm going to order same as Carmella's order (he said and smile)

James: okay then let's go order now Johny I mean Jane in short haha (he said and laugh)