Headcannons!

He(These aren't important and my own HCs so don't hate😋)

—————————————

Nikki:
Identity: Pan, Asexual, Demigirl
Pronouns: She/They (& neos)
Other: Uses ">:3, :3, :D, >:D, D:, D:<" (etc.) in text conversations, loves eating bugs, flowers, leaves, and grass for fun, meows as a vocal stim, barks and growls at people, uses discord to talk to her friends (Nerris, Max, Dolph and Neil), Sends her friends memes they made/found, gets bullied on Roblox, remembers random things at random times, calls Nerris "Nerris the cute" when they're sad, had Nerris teach her dog tricks to show off for fun, is very good at walking on all fours, listens to Nerris rant about everything, loves climbing in trees and taking off the leaves and giving them to Nerris as a gift, super high energy always (unless upset), loves larping with Nerris, eats random berries in the woods (it's a game to see if she'll die/get sick or not)
Nicknames: "Little wolf", "Nikki the Fierce", "Pup"  -Nerris 
————————————————————Nerris:
Identity: Lesbian, Demi-Romantic, Asexual, Nonbinary
Pronouns: They/Them (& neos)
Other: Has multiple D&D characters lined up for a new campaign (and keeps making more) (they're all different and have their own lore), fear of abandonment, likes being on their own most of the time but doesn't mind being with others, sometimes walks around the camp alone to find props for their campaigns, talks to their stuffed animals like they're people, has  made multiple discord servers and is in every D&D discord server possible (that allowed them to join), taught nikki commands (like a dog) as a joke, is surprisingly strong, kicks their feet and rocks back and forth as a way of stimming, uses emojis like, "(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)", "😋", "😮", "😎"  ":P"
Nicknames: "Nerris my cute" "The Fairest" "The almighty Nerris" -Nikki
————————————————————

Again, these are all just my headcannons. If you dislike them then you do not have to read this, although the headcannons will very rarely come up other than the pronouns please be respectful. If I made any mistakes, feel free to correct me and if you have any ideas or suggestions put them in the comments!! Thank you for reading!! Byee!
————————
369 words.