Chpater 23

I drove home and when I reached the house, I gently picked Alice up and carried her up to her room and changed her into her pjamas

I pulled the covers on her and took off my shirt and jeans and layed down beside her, Placing my head on her chest. I could hear her heartbeat when I was around her I could fall asleep with out a care in the world.

*
When I woke up she wasn't in the bed I heard her in the bathroom. She was throwing up. Hang over problems.

I got out of bed and put on my jeans and went into the bathroom she was sitting on the floor holding onto the toilet rim.

I knneled down beside her and rubbed my hand up and down her back. She threw up again, I held her hair back so it doesn't get in her way. I stood up and poured her a glass of water and handed it to her

"Drink this. I'll go get you medicine for the headache."
I said and kissed her forehead and walked to my bethroom and got a pill of pain killers and walked back to her, she took the pill into her hands and swolowed the pill.

"Thank you."
She mumbled.

"You don't need to thank me, come on you need to get some rest."
I helped her up from the ground and picked her up and carried her to her bed and layed down beside and pulled the cover on her.

"Just get some rest m'kay?"
I said softly and she layed her head down on my chest and closed her eyes. I gently caressed her hair and made sure she had a great sleep and would wake up all better.

I watched as she slept, I watched her for hours on end. She was so beautiful I couldn't get enough of her.

But one thought remained in my head, we will have to spend 9 months 800 miles apart. She said she got into standford. I was really happy for her it wasn't easy to get into standford. But the though of no having her close was running through my head.

I would be in Utah and she would be in Los Angeles. Two diferent states. I will make it words, we will make it work of course we will. We always do.

I kissed thr crown of her head as she slept. She stired a little bit. I got a text and I pulled out my phone and got a text from Enzo.

Enzo:not mad that I came to visit you?

Me: yeah Iam mad I'm sleeping with Alice, well mostly Alice is sleeping she's hung over asf.

Enzo: about that... Elena is hung over too. And I brought her here.

Me: why would you bring her here??!

Enzo: I though Alice would make her better but I guess not.

Me:Just come inside the door is unlocked

I texted him and slowly got out of bed and manage not to wake Alice up. I walked to the front door and Enzo was standing with Elena. I motioned for him to come upstairs and he did I opened the door to one of the bedrooms and he layed Elena down on the bed and I brought a glass of water and set it down on the bedside table along with a pain killer pill.

Me and Enzo left the room and went to the living room. We sat down on the couch and he asked me.
"So what's up with you and Alice?"

"What do you mean what's up. We're in a relationship ever heard of that?"
I said

"Oh yeah. It's crazy, I never though you would find a girlfriend."
He joked.

"Shut up. You know I've liked her for a few years. She just though I was messing with her."
I nudged his shoulder.

"Yeah so what ya'll doing about college?"
He asked.

"Well make it work. I'll come to visit her she'll visit me it will be fine."
I said.

"Okay man. I wish ya'll luck."
He said and patted me on the back.

"Thanks man."
I said.

(Words 697)

Probably only 2 chapter left. But I'll start a new book, I have it all planned out in my head already ;))

Don't forget to vote!!💗💗