sound check

Tom pov:
I was so tired. Bill had dragged us all out of bed by 6 so we could get down to the stadium and practice more. I don't even know why he's so stressed about this tour, this is our first show so I think he just wants it to be good.
"I've changed the set list"
He said as he was rearranging sheets of paper on the floor,
"Wait what why?" I asked watching him get up of the floor and look down at the order he's put them in.
"They didn't fade well," he began as he wiped his foread, "now spring nicht and reden fade nicely" When he said that last part he spread his hands out infront of him.
"Oh great, so now I have to practice them in a completely different order and how am I going to be loud enough to do the vocals for wo sind eure hände??" I screeched whilst I adjusted my shirt.
"Er.....ermmm..." he thought for a minute,
"Georg can do it with you, gustav won't be able to play drums at the same time so" he concluded.
"Hey georg!," I shouted in georgs direction, "your doing vocals for wo sind eure hände with me ok?" It wasn't really a question and he didn't really have a choice, georg hasn't done much for the band lately and I'm not sure if it's just his girlfriend being annoying or something else is going on. I'm worried about him I mean he's so passionate about music and the band so you think he would never miss any rehearsals or sound checks or interviews or anything...mabye I'm just reading into it too much.

Georgs pov:
Great. I hate singing and now I've got to do it infront of thousands of people??? I mean I'm okay with doing it in the studio alone but now people are gonna have to see and hear me? Mabye I could beg Tom to sing the lyrics louder and I just like lip sync or something.
"Georg you okay?" I heard come from behind me. How did Tom get there so fast I swear I blinked and he teleported.
"Yeah I'm fine just tired" I chuckled.
"Haha same" he grinned.
"Tom..I really don't wanna sing could you mabye...sing for me and we make it look like I'm singing too?" I asked sounding a little less confident then I meant to.
"Er...i think we could probably make it work" he said wilst putting emphasis on the word "probably".
"Alright. Anyways, wanna go get food everybody I think mcdonalds stop serving breakfast at 11 so we should leave soon." I suggested.
"Oh yeah sure alright" he smiled as he grabbed his keys of the table I was stood behind.
"WERE GOING TO GET FOOD" me and Tom shouted at the same time
"Haha jinx" we both shouted at the same time pointing at each other.

____________________________

Sorry its so short I just needed to get this out so. I've never written and actural like story on here that isnt a one-shot. If some of the writing looks off and isn't spelt correct or isn't using the correct there or were or smt dumb like that please ignore it I'm sevearly dyslexic 💀.
Anyways hope you enjoy this story!!