THE PACK

Novas pov

well I was in my slumber and then son of a  bitch came to my awakening and the bitch who woke me up has dirty blond hair green eye and  a god body and the shit had no shame  standing  infront of me with out a shirt .well and with that my eyes started to wander to the unknown places .and in my journey I was stope by some one by the corner who I had not seen  was looking at me with amusement in his eyes. well two creeps  were watching me like an experiment been conducted . I couldn't take it any more so I set up right to look both of this matts infront of me in the eye with a pocker face"what the hell is wrong with you two matts "well after that word went out of my mouth the shit infront of me growl and I knew that I over steped

"wowo men come down she's just scared and well confused so how about you go out and go for a run and I will talk to the girl"the shadow boy from the corner talked to the paces of shit and oh yah his names is Dylan and the creep to the corner was cold Ice .

"Yes" Ice said with a confused look on his face .opps  did I just say that out loud .I felt hot as the temperature rise to my face and could not hold it so I just looked down with the embarrassment  all over me  . "nothing  just  lost in my head  yah that " this is not me .

"am okay if you nee....."I cut him of coz of the embarrassment I am facing right now so I need space "no thank you Ice" and just like that he was headed to the door . well thats a relief . Right at the door he just stope and looked at me with a puzzled in his face and then he was gone by a blink of an eye 'weird' Then after that episode happened I started being aware of the room I was in . the room looked like a guest room and it was in the second flow  and it had this desk at the corner of the room that was facing the out side view and the door that I guess leads to the bathroom .After seeing the bathroom I realized that I needed to use it .so I tried  getting up and some thing was holding my good leg to the fricking bed  .And by that means they don't want me to escape from them .Well that was a bad idea matts for you to trust me .And by that though in my mind an idea had pop up and that to escape from the matts .  But well I still need to use the bathroom coz my blade is going to blow. so after that I had to play with the lock and bear with the pain the chains gave me .And by one second the lock gave up and I was free and with that I rushed to the bathroom and did my relies and Oooh my god it was the best . After that I had  gone to the room and by my surprise I saw a book on my bed and a black cat on my window  with green ruby eyes and white pows  looking at me 'okay this is weird'.  the book read 'THE  TWO WOLVES BLACK AND WHITE '.What the heck .I started felling a little dizzy ' W..what the hell d--did you do t.. o me? and after that darkness was coming before that the black cat came and lick my face and said 'It is not the time for you  to remember now sleep now my dear and  let the godess lead the way for you .  those were the last words that I herd before every thing goes black.

Dylans pov .

okay after the talk with that pice of shit  that did not happen coz of her language made my wolf off so I needed a run with  Rey coz he needed to let out some stim  and I didn't need to ripe of her face and with that  Rey wanted to protect her. this is super weird to me and him . Fredy on the other hand seems to disrepair out of no when  he brought that ditch  to the pack house and order use to not say word to her before he com.... my thoughts were interrupted by no other than the beast him self Fredy . I call at him thought the mind link  ready to give him a pice of my mind coz of living use with that bitch .'FREDY WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU !

I should be the one asking you that question 'he said with his cold tone living no space for argument .'now I want you to go back and look after her and this is an order. DO YOU UNDERSTAND '  

'yes Alpha 'I had to show my neck for submission coz the aura he emitted was affecting me thought the link . Then  he closed the link making me to relax a little and run my way back to the pack house .at the pack house I had  link Max so we can meet up at the bitch's door and for me to clean up coz I don't want any insults from that shit . then after 30min we meet up at the door and Max went on to nok on the door coz I could brick  it  . but there was no answer so as the good wolf I am I brick the door to see the gods have answered my prayers to shut the shit .coz the was no any noise or any thing but just the sound of a calm breathing from the bitch . were is she any way but before I could walk in the little shit  bam me on the head before I could grab her and flied away . my head was screaming at me to stay down but Rey is howling to me to go after that bitch  . after pulling my self together  I went after  max and that little shit only to bamp into the one and only Alpha of the west . wao I am fucked up.   

'Dylen were is she ? 'he said with this cold look in his eyes . 'Am Alpha she amm .. she kind of runaway from me ' when I look at my surrounding he was gone and well I had to follow there sent and after a will I saw them all in the forest but what I saw next made my wolf tack control .

HEY PEOPLE JUST WANT TO SAY PZL COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY I WOULD REALY LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK OF IT PLZ😘😘