chapter 2

Uchiha Itachi walked out of his condo on the twentieth floor. He walked down the hall and into the elevator. As people stepped into the elevator they either stare and drool at him or squeal as they tried to get as close as they could to him. Itachi was use to this since it has been happening all his life but for the last six years it's been increasing not only in women but also in men.

He became a model at 19 almost 20, and has been in the industry for six almost seven years, he was recruiter by his uncle Uchiha Madara, he is the president of Akatsuki Inc. His company does not only consist of model but of actors, singer, as well as school for such, Madara also owns some of the most famous TV stations. But unlike his brother Uchiha Fugaku he doesn't poses the many companies around the world, such as Sharingan Corps. and Mangekyou Inc.

When Itachi's father found out about him becoming a model instead of the company president, Fugaku was enraged with his brother and son, but neither Uchiha back off, Madara begged for Itachi to take part of his company and Itachi really loved to model and still does, but since his father couldn't change his son's mind or his brothers, he allowed Itachi to become a model under two 'simple' conditions. Itachi accepted gladly not knowing what he was getting himself into.

The conditions that Fugaku gave his eldest son were; one, to keep studding so that when he turns 27 he would stop modeling and take his place as the president of both companies. Itachi had argued about it but accepted, and with that, once he turned 23 he graduated top of his class with honorifics. Fugaku was pleased by the results and proud of Itachi, though he had to admit his son was a great model.

And then there was the second condition which Itachi hated it, but if it could grant him his dream for at least 7 years of it then he would do it. Fugaku had made him promised to do the second condition no matter what, and after hours of thinking Itachi agreed. The second condition was to marry the daughter of the Namikaze family, but after Itachi heard this he told his father that he was not going to marry some spoiled rich girl, there was no way he would do it. His father told him that if he wanted to model he would have to agree with his conditions, which Itachi did as his father threaten to have every company that offered any type of modeling to agree to not accept him.

Itachi didn't know how she was before and still doesn't, which he doesn't care at the moment. But Itachi knew his father and he was sure that his fiancée had to be someone with good standards and have power, but he was sure that she would be a spoil brat that wanted everything her way, though he would try to keep the marriage for some months before getting a divorce and being a free man, and try to get someone he would accept.

All he knew about the Namikazes was that they were even more powerful then them; the Namikaze had five star hotels, privet schools, airlines, lawyers, medical industries, fashion clothing, five star restaurants, etc. All around the world; they were in the top five most riches family while they were on the 30 most richest. They got to those standards by the president they had now, his name Namikaze Minato. His companies were Namizake Corp. Rasengan Industries, Leaf Agency (Lawyers and Medicine) and Konaha's privet schools and Airlines, and all of them were high class as well as normal class that were all over the world.

Itachi growl as he remember the last condition that his father gave him, but he didn't regretted the decision he made. As the ding from the elevator snapped him from this thought he walked out into the parking lot, underneath the building. He went to his car which was a black Mercedes C-Class Brabus Bullit, he turn it on and it prr'ed to life. He headed out to do what he loved most. But right now he didn't want to hurry so much; as his last photographer was fired for constantly hitting on him, it was a man none the less; everyone knew he was 100% heterosexual.

As Itachi parked on his spot he slowly turned off his car and headed out. The model went inside to his changing room to see what he would model for today's shoot.