You think this is a game, some think this is an emotion, but I think it's a form of corruption, I've been raised to accept losses, to accept fear, to accept rejection.

But this time, I was ready, I was ready when my father got murdered right in front of my eyes. I didn't grieve when my mom got sent into some lunatic home, I should be laying down like a dead person, I should feel the worst remorse, the tears didn't escape because I didn't escape.

''Livy, are you alright? all my prayers go to you, my darling.'' I looked up to my aunt and she screamed in horror and ran away, most people do anyway.

I sat at the bench in a cemetery where people cry over their losses, but that's not me. It will never be me, I survive to feel pain, I love feeling pain, I love feeling others in pain.

I grinned when I looked in the reflection of my little mirror, my eyes red and my face pale, this time I'm the monster your parents tell you about.

I'm the worst kind of Alsatian. You see, Alsatian is half human, half demon. I strive for pain, it gives me energy and what's a better place other than the cemetery to gain the energy I need, I had no feelings, I still have no feelings, it's the way it is.

The peaceful droplets of blood came out of my wrist and I kept laughing at the drops in my hand, my parents never knew about my secret, and they never got the chance to know, poor parents, they thought I was normal when I was a child but they didn't know I used to suck children's necks and kill them. 

My childhood was very good, very nice, the smell of their fear encouraged me to be who I am today, still the monster.

''What are you doing?'' A boy emerged behind the tree and came to me, looked disgustingly down at my hand, he seemed to be my age, I stared at him with beady red eyes, he didn't mind.

''You think i'm scared of your contact lenses? you don't scare me.'' he said after moments of silence, he sat beside me and I frowned at him.

''piss off.'' I warned and he smiled, ''no.'' 

''Don't tell me I didn't warn you.'' I grasped his neck but the odd thing was he didn't flinch nor scream nor react, my eyes spotted the mark on his neck and I'm the one who flinched away.

''No-this can't be happening.'' I shook my head in denial as I once again gazed at his mark on his neck, no, no, no..

''You're a Demesne, but how? you were all supposed to die when the war happened.'' I gasped in horror, he smiled evilly and took my hand in his, my blood smeared his palm.

''I'm the only one who survived.''

''how?'' I tried to get my hand away from his but he grasped it tightly, making me groan in pain as the aching of my stomach began to increase.

''Secret.'' he laughed and I gave him an annoyed sigh. ''Tell me now or I will flip your whole intestines out.''

''You can't, Demesne is more powerful than the likes of you.''

''Well, you forgot that I can still do this.'' I twirled my wrist around and around, making him smash against the tree and smacked his head on the ground.

''That wasn't very nice, I'm a friendly one.'' he huffed and wiped the autumn leaves out of his ripped jeans, his green-blue eyes looked at me glaringly and I gave him a vile smile.

''I never said I was nice.'' the sound of footsteps alerted me and we both hid behind the tree. I gasped when the boy covered my mouth and flew to the top of the tree with me.

''Don't do anything, they're near.'' he whispered in my ear and smiled when I shivered, his hand was cold against my dark mouth.

I bit him with one of my sharp canines and he dropped his hand, I could tell he wanted to say or do something but he couldn't because of the owner of the cemetery.

''Hello! who is there?'' the old man shouted and I had an idea, I smiled wickedly and got down, leaving the boy clueless, I was behind the man when I decided to rip his head off and eat skin off. 

''You didn't have to do that.'' the surge of anger inside me exploded.

''I was hungry.'' I could feel my sharp canines exposed and my red eyes glared at him nastily, he noticed before he raised his hands up in surrender.

''I thought so, coward.''

''You still shouldn't have done that.'' I growled at him and smashed him against the tree.

''stop acting mean, you monster.'' he thought I would feel something but he obviously didn't know that I am an Alsatian, I don't feel.

''Oh wow, you scared me so much.'' Police sirens were heard as the cops ran inside the cemetery and we both got on top of the tree again, this time it was my aunt with them, I knew I should've killed her sooner.

''I swear she was there!'' she shouted, freaked out of her mind, she screeched, ''you have to do something before she destroys the whole city.'' 

''Calm down, ma'am, I understand you lost your sister so you might be hallucinating again.'' 

''No, I swear, you have to believe me!'' her skirt was ripped and damaged when she ran away from me, and her hair had leaves on them, she looked like a mad woman and it made me want to laugh, she didn't give a damn about her sister, she didn't even know that my own mother had Alsatian blood inside her, she died not knowing and she couldn't do anything, It was pathetic really.

''Ma'am, I'm afraid you have to come with us to the police station.'' millions and millions of police officers searched through until one of them looked up and accidentally spotted us, ''here-'' but he didn't have a chance to speak as I choked him by the power of my eyes, he closed his eyes and that was his death day apparently.

''What happened to officer McKinley?'' they all saw him and rushed to him, trying to help but wasn't useful.

I looked at the boy again as he said, ''Drew.''

''What?'' I whispered.

He grinned, ''my name is Drew.''

-----------------------

the picture is the boy's tattoo indicating that he's a Demesne.  

Drew: Kevin zegers

Livy: Samaire Armstrong