II

Apparently, Drew never takes a hint as he still got stuck by me and I had the urge to kill him already and keep him inside a garbage can, he sensed my annoyance due to his not-so-funny jokes that comes out of his mouth.

''So what did the alcoholic guy tell his lover?'' he grinned at my lack of response, and attention. ''you're just another bottle.'' he burst out laughing like a hyena and I just pinched my nose at how dumb he still is.

''Can you stop and go back to where you came from? I don't need your help in anything, shoo,'' I made a waving gesture, ''go back to your family and never come back.'' he crossed his arms with furrowed eyebrows, if I wasn't heartless, I would feel bad, well, almost. 

''No, i'm staying and besides, my family are dead.'' he smirks at my bomb-ticking face and I growled at him, stepping closer to him, ''you think you're so powerful against me, just go, leave me alone.'' he did something that took my surprise, he literally pushed my lips to his and nipped my lower lip but I pushed him away, ''you fucking lunatic! go away! ugh!'' I kept exclaiming and ran away, he was still dumb-founded about what he did that he didn't run after me but to my luck, he seemed to remember and chased me.

we both collapsed once we bumped into each other and I just let another growl of irritation at how annoying that boy can be.

''Stop acting like a fool, whether you like it or not, i'm going to join you in anything.'' he commanded to me, wrapping his solid arms around my waist, he seemed hesitant but he continued his talk, ''you're coming with me to my house since you don't have anywhere to go to.'' hell no, not a chance, I got out of the compulsion spell he casts upon me and I pushed him away again, standing up.

''I'm not going anywhere with you, piss off, what do you want from me?'' I demanded and he just felt more livid as he stood up in front of me.

''I'm going to make you a deal,'' he stepped even closer to me, looking down into my eyes, ''I'll help you with whatever your mission is but on one condition,'' he took a deep breath and bursts with a surprise, ''you have to marry me and keep my species living.'' I slapped him and glared at him, ''not in a million years.'' he was angry as well as i was. 

I was grabbed by my arms back to his body, ''stop being so stubborn about this, many of Alsatians led me to you because they think you can be a queen to both of your species and mine but mine were all killed in war, and you're my only hope of keeping my species alive, please whatever your name is, help me by baring my children and yours.'' he held my hands with a sorrowful expression and I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of pity towards him. 

''Livy,'' I replied, and his face changed to confusion, ''my name is Livy.'' he smiled at my form of agreement by saying my name but I shake my head.

''How could this be? I'm Alsatian and you're a Demesne, we can't reproduce both.'' I stated with confusion, he took both of my hands and explained, ''they're going to be half Alsatian and half Demesne, they'll be the most powerful clique, they get to fight against our enemies, the Parsons.'' my eyes widened, and he raised his eyebrow as if to question my intention.

''That's my mission,'' I relieved his confusion, ''to kill all the parsons for declaring war against us.'' I had a faraway look as his hands began to squeeze mine. 

''Now since your stubborn butt calmed down, shall we plan at my house?'' he held out my hand with his and dragged me with a smile and a victory look on his face.

I rolled my eyes at his evasiveness, if only he knew i'm a creature of hate, he would've looked for another elected female of the same species and mated already.

Guess there are too many surprises far ahead of us. 

----------------------

The image of Livy and Drew is posted above.