69~ Men in Team

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes were still burning in rage remembering the way she was standing in that man's arms but his heart got burned when that man announced that she was his wife.

Of course he knew it, that man was cheater from start, but why his girl would love such a man.

How she could fall for him? The question stabbed him harder whenever he thought about it, it's harsh for his fragile heart but a fucking thorny truth.

Can't he just drag her in his life but again the fear of hurting her kills him, he can accept her even with her both sons, without any second thought but-

She just once need to say that she would like to get loved by him, but his heart bleeds when he gets reminder that she would never do it.

And that's the only thought that makes him animal, a needy monster to force her to the no extent.

His thoughts broke hearing his niece's voice, who called him out, "Where Is Dadda, Romeo?"

He lovingly kissed her cheeks seeing her glimpses in the little girl and opened his mouth to answer but manly voice behind him interrupted.

"Come to Chachu, Barbie, he will answer you."

He turned around and saw a man smiling widely at a baby girl in his arms, "You shouldn't be here, Mr Trivedi."

Kaustubh narrowed his eyes at his words and said with fake gesture, "I think I don't need your permission to meet my niece, Mr Rajdhan?"

Tarakshya chuckled and glanced at his little girl, she was looking happy and her happiness always mattered to him maybe more than the blood related people in his life, so he gave her in the arms of the person who was biologically related to her.

She laughed hugging him tightly and happily kissed his face with wet kisses.

"I missed you," She happily squealed and he reciprocated the feeling by kissing her forehead while replying, "I missed you too, my love."

He tilted his head and glanced at handsome man before saying with sarcastic smile, "You can enjoy the Party, Mr Rajdhan, I will see my baby, and don't worry I will make sure to leave her at her right place."

Tarakshya twisted his lips and walked too closer to him staring intentionally into his eyes.

He kept his tone calm and said with warning, "If you weren't her brother, we woudn't have been standing here talking so calmly, Mr Trivedi, anyway I don't fucking trust my birth mother trusting you is next to impossible but I fucking trust myself and slaughtering someone isn't big deal for me, you know it right?"

Kaustubh smiled in reply and said with taunt, "Actually, Yeah I know I am talking with monster no need to remind, now you can go, I will remember those sweet words."

He widely grinned and kissed Alana's cheeks before walking away from there.

On the other side Yana agreed to come with Ardhansh even after being so awkward thinking about staying at same place as Tarakshya.

She was feeling scared yet ashamed about her behaviour with all the things she did last day, and top on it Ardhansh Singhaniya introduced her as his wife to that man.

She was sure Mr Rajdhan would be thinking her as whore, and she just wanted to ignore that man anyhow but he was circling in her mind without her knowledge and it wasn't helping her condition.

"Are you okay, Jaan?" His worried voice jolted her and she vigorously nodded her head before clinging to his arms.

She realized they were in the club and asked, "Why are we here?"