◇ Chapter Four ◇

I hear the door slam open. I immediately look up and see him. He’s standing there, looking at me as if he is the sweetest man on earth.

“Is everything okay?” He asks me. He walks closer and sits next to me on the bed. “I heard you screaming. What’s wrong baby?” He brings his filthy hands to my skin and caresses it. He rubs it as if he has my best interests at heart.

I will kill him today.

My palm slaps the skin of his cheek. The sudden movement and sting takes him aback. He stares at me, too stunned to utter a word. Another slap follows on his other cheek. I’m about to hit him again but he’s quick this time and grabs my wrist.

“What the fuck is your problem???!!!”

I scoff. This guy is incredulous. “My problem?” I yank my wrists out of his hands. “Have you tried figuring out what’s yours?” I stand up. I can’t stand being near him. I pick up my phone. “Do you get a kick out of hurting me? Does it make you happy in a twisted way to see me hurt, crying, and in a bad state?”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

His facade only irked me more. “You’re still going to pretend you have no clue what I’m talking about?” My fingers jab at my phone screen till it opens up to the nude picture of me sleeping on his bed that’s been posted on the internet for everyone to see. “Does this jog your memory, huh? Does it remind you of the PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU ARE?!!!!”

His eyes widen and the shock is clearly written on his face. It doesn’t last long though. His surprise morphs into an arrogant smirk and a dark disgusting chuckle escapes his lips. “How did you find out?” He takes some steps towards me. “I was going to distract you and make you feel like a queen with me. I would’ve kept you away from your phone and pampered you, making you feel happy for the last time. Then, when you went home, you'd see this in the hushed environment of your room. You’d be astonished. You’d be confused. You’d question why you even came back with me last night. You’d feel guilty and finally, you’d wallow away in depression.” He ends his diabolical speech and steps right in front of me and whispers, “then when you see me in school on our last day, you’ll be too broken to even stand up to me.”

The frown on my face etches deeper. His words are sickening. “You are the worst person I have ever come across.”

A laugh escapes from his lungs. Seriously? He laughs in this moment. I’m out there, exposed like a new born baby, and he find humour in that?

“Darling,” He brings his hand up and caresses my cheek. “I was never good to you.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” That piercing truth unlocks the feral in me. I lunge at him and hit him in any place my fists land on. How dare he take advantage of me???? How dare he play with my body? How dare he seek out nothing but my pain? “YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!! YOU’RE DESPICABLE AND STUPID!!! YOUR EXISTENCE IS SCUM!!” I keep pouring out insult after insult as I ram my fists on his skin.

“Ughhh. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!” With that, he throws me off himself, pushing me onto the floor.

A sharp excruciating pain shoots through my spine when my back hits a cushioned armchair.

His darkness envelops me with each step he takes towards me. He crouches down in front of my figure and harshly takes my chin between his thumb and index finger. “Do you think I care about you? Or your feelings? Or the miserable tantrum you’re displaying here?” He chuckles. “I don’t. In case you don’t understand that yet, I fucking don’t care. I’ve shown it over and over again but you still come back. Even now, as you’re crying, I can put my fingers between your folds and get a reaction from you.” He lowers his fingers to my thighs.

“Don’t you dare touch me with your filthy fingers.”

He stops his hands mid air and curls them up in a fist. His tongue pokes the flesh of his cheek and a smirk forms on his lips. He chuckles. His gaze is dark when he looks directly into my eyes. “Pack up and leave.”

He leaves me after that.