CHAPTER 9

I ate my food and Felix kept looking at my food I decided to ask him
Y/n: do you want some?
Felix: ew no why would I eat food you've eaten from?
Y/n: whatever!
He got up and left to his room what's with him?
I decided to watch a movie on the TV in my room I scroll on Netflix and I found a kdrama! I sat on my bed It's called "True beauty" i watched it before but I wanna rewatch it since it's amazing I put it on but then while I was watching it Felix came in my room
Felix: i want to watch With you now move
Y/n: uhm no get out of my room!
Felix: NO IM WATCHING
Y/n: ugh fine!
When we were watching I checked the time and it was 2:00 AM and tomorrow we had school!...I was so stupid!
I tell Felix to sleep because right now it's 2:00 AM...
Y/n: Felix it's time to go to sleep now it's very late... and tomorrow we have school?
Felix: uh Fine.. but I will watch with you tomorrow this series!
Y/n: yeah yeah whatever!
I go to the bathroom to change into my Pyjamas and when I finished changing I jumped on bed and I put the blanket over me when I was about to sleep I heard the window open.... I didn't want to look but I thought it was Felix.. i Heard footsteps coming towards my bed and then I felt the person come on my bed and then the person hugged me?! I knew it was Felix so I push him away and then i run out of my room I ran into the kitchen and I see Felix...??? He was eating something... Then who was that in my room?... I went back to my room I peeked in and I saw the same old man from earlier today... he was holding a knife and was looking around wait.. was he looking for me?.. to kill me...? I went to Felix and I told him..
Y/n: FELIX the old man from earlier today is in my room he came from the window! And he's holding a knife please help!
I say as fast as I could because I knew we had not much time... and then Felix got a gun?! From his pocket and he quietly came in my room and he shot the old man
Y/n: FELIX THERES BLOOD ON MY BEDSHEETS!! YOU'LL CLEAN THEM...
Felix: i just saved you but fine!
Y/n: where am I gonna sleep?
Felix: the couch is free...?
Y/n: okay I will sleep on the couch
I jump on the couch and I slept immediately after I went on the couch..