My dairy

Dear diary, today sucked. Oh wait, I can't begin each chapter the same...
Dear diary today was awful, most of the day was horrible, but anyway, around 7 am I woke up and I got ready for classes, of course Hermione was already up reading a book, I don't know how she has the energy to read so early in the morning. But I got ready, hair, uniform, and that kind of stuff, and we went to the common room, (well I had to drag Hermione there) but anyway it was fine we sat there with the boys and talked.

Then, at 07.30, we (me, Harry, Ron, and Hermione) went down on breakfast. It was fine and all, normal breakfast stuff, we finished and went to our dorms to get books. It's was boring, but at least me Fred and George did a prank on Umbrige, we put well the boys put something in Umbrige's tea and each time she tried to walk she made a weird sound, and I put paint over the door so when she busted trough the door paint fell all over her, it was soo funny to watch. But Riddle told her that it was me, and when I got out of her office, I had a bruise on my forehead.

4 pm I skipped dinner. I wasn't hungry well it was normal from me to not eat dinner. I normally would sit with the rest, but I just wanted to sit in the liberty today. So I was sitting there reading a book when someone walked in. I didn't pay much attention to it, and I continued to read when this someone sat next to me. And we don't have to guess who it was... well, it was Riddle OF COURSE!! But I pretended that he wasn't there, but he started to talk to me. "Why aren't you at dinner?" He said in a soft voice, I was still mad at him because if he just kept his mouth shut, I wouldn't have a bruise, and I just told him. "That's none of your business," and I just got up, took my book, and I walked away from the library.

Now it's 8 pm. I'm sitting in bed and finishing today's chapter, and I need to go to sleep because we have a quidditch training tomorrow, so I need to have a lot of energy.

Written by YN Potter :)