Gacha life 1 Oc 2:

This isn't really an OC but a re-create of an Au version of Wally I made like- last school year I think???? But yeah, here is the boy!

Name: Forgotten WallyAge: 38Height: 5'11Gender: MaleType/Species/Brand: Puppet ( drawn into cartoon later on )Sexuality: Doesn't really have one yet? ( he turns out to be gay lmao )Top or bottom: Doesn't know ( he is more like a giant care bear wh...

Age: 38
Height: 5'11
Gender: Male
Type/Species/Brand: Puppet ( drawn into cartoon later on )
Sexuality: Doesn't really have one yet? ( he turns out to be gay lmao )
Top or bottom: Doesn't know ( he is more like a giant care bear who doesn't like stuff too sexual but he's okay with kissing and biting )
Year created: Unknown

Extra information:

Before him there were many other Wally's, most of them being prototypes or concepts but then he was the first to actually be created to " perfection " as the creators would say... He use to look like the Wally we all know and love but after he tried to escape the computer home pulled him back, underneath into the void below.... Trapping him underneath for years apon year..... A replacement looking exactly like him appearing, being thr one everyone knows and loves..... As time passed he managed to somehow grow and age like a human as he fought for his life underneath of Home, the inky corrupted creatures chasing him..... One or two managing to hurt him throughout the time but when the " actual " Wally almost made the same mistake he saw his way out, saving " actual " Wally while doing so.... He was confused but once Forgotten had explained what happened " actual " Wally understood.... They knew they needed to do something and so they fought as Forgotten managed to get inside, pouring gasoline all around before lighting a match and setting home on fire as " actual " Wally snd the others watched, " actual " Wally trying to go in and get Forgotten out of there but Howdy stopped him....They all thought he was dead as they waited before finally deciding he was dead.... But as they went to turn away Forgotten arose from the ashes and crumbled parts of home, covered in dust and burn marks on him but he was overall fine.... Though he did lose the ability to speak but that wasn't a problem with him, he could still write..... But was otherwise there wasn't much to do as Julie got him all patched up and slowly healed but the others besides " actual " Wally were confused on who he was or why he looked like Wally.... Which he eventually wrote done everything to explain to them, they were all shocked at first and a little confused but eventually they understood everything..... And since he lived there with them all, He mainly stuck around Howdy because he felt the safest with him oddly enough, he did " talk " aka write to Sally, Julie, Barnaby, and " actual " Wally but otherwise he spent his time with Howdy......

Ps: There are like 2 other forgotten Wally's and are claimed to be the original Forgotten Wally when that isn't true because they were made more recently as mine existed pretty much around when Welcome home first came out and there was only 2 or 3 other wally Aus ( RF Wally, Love sick Wally, and Opposite Wally ) maybe more that I didn't know of at the time too. Also I'm not saying that they can't have their forgotten Wally's I'm just saying that they weren't the first. Though one of them is suspiciously close to mine or the Gacha club one I made at least do I made a lot of changes in this one just so people don't accuse me of stealing 💀💀💀