chapter 2

Author pov:

As Sophia and Aanya returned from their short hangout in the evening, they were both in high spirits, laughing and chatting as they entered Aanya's Mansion

"Today was so much fun, Ani
I'm really going to miss these moments with you," Sophia exclaimed, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Aww, don't be sad, Soph. We'll still keep in touch, and who knows, maybe I'll come visit you soon!" Aanya said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, you better! I don't want to go through withdrawal symptoms from your craziness," Sophia teased, earning a playful shove from Aanya.

" let's just take a nap for a while before heading to airport" Aanya said while tiredly laying on her bed along with Sophia

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'll set the alarm," Sophia replied, getting up to retrieve her phone from the living room.

However, as she made her way, she paused by the photo frame hanging on the wall. In the picture, Aanya and Sophia were embracing each other with wide smiles, while Louis stood behind them, striking a goofy pose.

Sophia couldn't help but feel a surge of emotions as she looked at the photo. She carefully caressed the picture, her mind flooded with memories of their shared moments. Despite the happiness captured in the image, she couldn't shake the underlying sadness knowing that Aanya was leaving.

After a moment Sophia sighed softly, then continued to set the alarm before returning to join Aanya for a brief rest before their journey to the airport.

As the two best friends drifted off to sleep, exhaustion finally catching up to them, they clung to each other as if afraid to let go. Sophia's head found a comfortable resting place on Aanya's shoulder, while Aanya's arm wrapped around Sophia's waist in a protective embrace.

Sophia and Aanya are still the closest of friends, having known each other for many years. They share everything, from their happiest moments to their deepest secrets. When one of them is feeling down, the other is always there to lift their spirits.

Their bond is like a rock, solid and unshakeable. They support each other through thick and thin, celebrating each other's successes and providing comfort during tough times. Whether they're laughing together over inside jokes or having heart-to-heart conversations late into the night, Sophia and Aanya's friendship remains as strong as ever.

They understand each other like no one else does, and their connection only grows stronger with time.

             ♡. . Time skip . .♡

In India..

At evening, raghav was working, eyes stuck on laptop while shubham was drinking his juice sitting on couch, looking here and there with his big adorable doe eyes

"Papa humne chachu ke pass Jana hai toh hum ja sakte hai?" Shubham asked his father who was busy in his work

"Thik hai beta aap ja sakte hai par dhyaan se jaiyega aapko pta haina chachu ka cabin kha pe hai nahi toh hum abhi dhruv uncle ko bula lete hai woh apko chod ayenge" raghav replied glancing at his son who stood up from his seat in excitement