Pilot - Part 1

The New Guy

"she was just trying to be nice, you know"

__
Woods, night;

"For over a century, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I am a vampire. And this is my story." Stefan says, as the screen show the woods.

"Dramatic much" Stiles comments, while all his friends turn to him. "I don't think you get to talk about being dramatic" Abi tells him. "If I don't get to, you don't get to either" Stiles fires back. "I am not dramatic" Abi denies.

Everybody that knows her scoff at that statement, "okay I don't think half of this room has any right to scoff, since they are as dramatic themselves if not more" Abi says offended.

The screen show a young couple driving in their car through the woods.

"An hour's drive to hear that crap. You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar. An hour each way." The guy says, "He wasn't that bad." the girl says back. "He sounded like James Blunt." the guy continues. "What's wrong with that?" the girl ask."We already have a James Blunt. One's all we need." The guy says, "So why did you come?" the girl ask her boyfriend. "Because I love you." the guy saves. "Nicely done. What's with all the fog?" The girl questions, "It'll clear in a second." The guy shrugs. "Watch out!" the girl yells out

"Ok my god" Stiles scream out jumping in his seat, causing everyone to turn to him. "What never heard a guy scream like a girl before?" Stiles ask.

They both gets out of the car and runs over to the man they drove over. "Are you okay?" the guy questions his girlfriend worriedly, "We just hit someone! Oh my god!" the girl begins to panic. "Call for help." the guy says, "Come on, come on!" the girl repeats. "Please be alive! Oh, my god." the guys says panicked.

The man suddenly wakes up and bites the guy in the neck. "There's no signal! Darren! Darren?" the girl says appearing on the screen once again. The girl looks scared as she spots her boyfriend's body and runs away screaming, but suddenly she gets dragged up into the air.

"What kind of voodoo is that?" Mason ask, "that my friend, is the annoying power of the Demon" Abi says annoyed. "For the last time, I am not a demon!" Damon exclaims. "Come on even your name says it, Damon... Demon" Abi says, "she's kinda right" Mason agrees with the red head. Damon shoots an annoyed glare at the two, mostly Abi.

The screen show the title "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES"

"Let it begin" Kol says dramatically.

__
Salvatore Boarding House;

The screen show Stefan sitting on the roof. "I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk. But I had no choice. I have to know her." he says and jumps off the roof.