Chapter Fifteen

Y/n woke up early the next morning, careful not to disturb Lucifer as she slipped out of bed and quietly left his penthouse. The familiar dread settled in the pit of her stomach as she made her way to Vox's office, knowing the difficult morning that awaited her.

When she arrived at Vox's office, she knocked before stepping inside. Vox was seated behind his desk, looking up as she entered. His gaze locked onto her, and he gave her a smirk, gesturing for her to come closer.

"Ah, Y/n, my love, you came. Good," he greeted her, his voice low and seductive.

Y/n approached him with a forced smile, keeping her demeanor light and flirty. Vox invited her to sit in his lap, which she did, suppressing her discomfort. He kissed her, making her stomach churn, but she forced herself to play along.

"You're going to make an amazing overlord, my sweet," Vox whispered into her ear, holding her close.

Y/n let out a giggle, trying to play up her excitement. "Thank you, Vox," she said, forcing herself to express gratitude.

She leaned in closer to him, placing a hand on his chest as she looked at him with a flirty demeanor. "I'm only going to be amazing because of your guidance," she said, her tone teasing.

Playing into Vox's ego was her way of keeping him wrapped around her finger, using flattery as a means of securing his trust and keeping him satisfied. Despite her revulsion at the situation, she knew she had to keep up the facade to protect herself and those she cared about.

Vox moaned into the kiss as Y/n's hand wandered lower. He growled into her embrace when she began to unbutton his shirt, revealing more of his chest, glistening with sweat. As his tongue danced with hers, he pulled away just enough to watch her undress him, her movements slow and deliberate.

When Y/n finally reached his waistband, she paused for a moment, looking up at him through her lashes. Vox smirked down at her, encouraging her to continue. She smiled back, even though her stomach twisted with disgust, before pulling his belt open and sliding his pants down his hips. His erection sprang free, already hard and demanding attention.

Vox let out a satisfied groan as she took him in her hand, stroking him slowly. "That's it," he grunted into her touch. "You're so good at this."

Y/n bit her lip, trying to suppress her revulsion as she continued to stroke him. The feel of his cock in her hand made her want to gag, but she forced herself to focus on keeping him satisfied. She leaned forward, taking him into her mouth, sucking lightly as she began to bob her head up and down.

Vox threw his head back, moaning loudly. "Fuck, yes," he groaned, reaching down to grab fistfuls of her hair. He was close; she could feel it. His hips bucked up against her mouth, urging her faster, harder.

As he neared the edge, Y/n removed her mouth from him, breathless. "Not yet," she whispered, looking up at him through her lashes. "I want you inside me."

Vox growled, lifting her off the floor and settling her on the desk. He positioned himself between her legs, rubbing against her wetness before pushing inside in one powerful thrust. Y/n cried out, her body tensing as he filled her completely. He pinned her hands above her head with one hand, holding her captive while he took her roughly, his hips slamming into hers in a primal rhythm.

"You belong to me now," he growled, thrusting deeper. "And I'll make sure no one ever takes you away from me." Y/n forced herself to relax beneath him, pretending to enjoy the feeling of being claimed by Vox. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation of his skin moving against hers as they moved together. In reality, she wished for this to be over quickly so she could find a way to escape. But for now, she had to play along.