eye contact

i just finished getting ready and finish practicing my moves and am on my way to the party.i am so excited to see him there i tried to look my best for him. i have too show him my best moves so i can impress him.

as soon as i arrive i see him. he is wearing his usual blue tie and he looks better then ever. i walk over to him looking at him he turns to me with a smile. i blush a little bit and stand next to him and smile back. "hi" he says he looks excited to see me omg! ok dont get ur hopes up i say in my head. i reply with a shy voice "hi, are you excited to dance later?" i say i am a bit nervous for the dancing but i practiced so ill be fine hopefully.

later when its time to dance we gather around and carnavil starts to play after a while of dancing its my turn i give it my all then as im looking at blue tie kid we make eye contact. he doesnt break the eye contact and niether do i. i stare into his beautiful eyes with his sweat glowing on his face and his red rosy cheeks. after my dancing he pulls me aside to go to the bathroom with him i go with him and don't expect him to say anything but them he say suddenly " you did great out there, good job" he says turning to me with a proud smile. "thank you" i say as i blush slightly.