getting to my new home

Amy's POV

As we got to the house Jc says the first thing to do is rules. When we got in the house Jc told me the first rule don't date Trevor consider him as a brother. That is the only rule. "Go get settled"jc says. "Okay" I say then Sam showes me to my room "thanks" I say. "Your welcome" he says excitedly once I'm settled I realize that I have a bathroom to myself "awesome"! I think to myself. When I get downstairs I ask "who is my dad"? Jc says "it's me". "Ok"! I say I little to excited. I decide to get some rest so I walk to my room lay on the bed and take a nap.

Jc POV

When I go get Amy for dinner she is asleep so I gently wake her up. When she wakes up she says "yes daddy". She called me daddy I think to myself. "Dinners ready" I say. She says "ok I will be down in a second".

Amy's POV

When I get down for dinner there is a pizza yum! I think to myself. After we eat. Trevor says" let's go for a swim". "No thank you" I say. Then I go to sleep.

Trevor's POV

When I ask Amy if she wanted to go for a swim she says "no thank you". Everybody else said "no thank you" so I went to home then went to bed.

Kian's POV

When Trevor leaves the me and Ricky play Mario kart on the Wii. "I'm kicking your A$$" I scream even though Ricky got a head start but I'm still winning. My phone goes off so I pass my controller to Jc it's my girlfriend Sadie she wants to know if she can come over "sure" I text. When Sadie comes she kissesd me she is so pretty I think to myself she has brown long hair, a body like Nicki Minaj minus some butt,brown eyes and cute freckles. I think to myself "What are you thinking about" asked Sadie "you" I whisper.

Witter's note
Sorry I didn't write sooner I was busy hope you liked the chapter and remember to stay cloudy ♥♥♥