I guess I don't deserve it

I sigh when I look at her beautiful waist,looking down at mine.

Mine who's not quite alluring with its big flush of fat, situated here and there. Mine with its enormous flush of atroce colour.

Yes, it's not alluring.

It's not, and so what. I've tried anything. Everything.

But I'm always so hungry. And so lazy.

So hungry and lazy that it's never working.

I guess I just don't deserve it.

Then I look up to her once again, looking at her flat tummy and lean, long and slim shaved legs, looking stunning as she should.

Looking confident exactly like I can't. Following rules of beauty that I can't seem to attain.

I guess I just don't deserve it.

I sigh, looking at myself once again in the mirror, as I take my eyes off my phone for a moment.

I try to comprehend myself. I try to comprehend my body and how it's functioning.

How does it feel to be like her?

With those good looking arms and good looking hands. With those good looking eyes and good looking hair. With a face card not declining in the slightest and a perfect shaped mouth.

I frown as I settled my stare to my outfit ---that's not even fitting right to begin with.

I tried to put on a skirt, didn't work of course. Same goes with the pair of converse and hoodie I dressed in.
I even outdid myself by matching my makeup with my look, accompanying my bottom with some high socks.

I sigh again. I'm not Aphrodite' favorite, that's for sure.

Tears sprinkles in my eyes, shining from the mirror, showing my distress as I realized something.

"I'm not enough, and I'll never be"