Pizza Moment

"I was walking down a sidewalk texting my younger sibling about the concert we were going to go tonight. It was motionless in white concert they had some other opening bands playing with them. One was Dark Divine, one of my favorite bands right now. " What are you wearing tonight y/n? I'm not sure, Probably my black shorts and fishnets, and I'll figure out the top. "I say to Violet." Ok, well, I was thinking we could go grab some pizza at the hole in the wall joint. Do you mean the place that looks identical to the one in Terrifier? Yeahh that one! okay! sounds good we can do that. I'll be home in abought fifteen minutes are so then ill get ready. Ok! be safe. "Violet says."I start heading home excited for the concert tonight. it'll be awesome!"

VIOLET I'M HOME!!!!! "I say yelling her name." Go get ready right now. we don't want to be late. "Violet says," I am, I am, don't worry, I'm just going to get my clothes on and do my makeup " Ok, well, hurry up. I'm hungry, and I wanna get to the venue before the doors open. I know I do, too. I won't take forever like you do. "I says while walking into the bathroom to get ready." Woooow I do not take forever. You're the one who takes forever y/n. Sure, whatever you say, Violet, because last time we went out, you were the one who took 2 hours to get ready. That was because my makeup wasn't right. It looked fine. No, it didn't. The eyeliner was uneven, and I needed it to be perfect. Violet, it was fine, nuhuh......

I finished getting ready, and we headed out the door. It looks like we have two hours till the concert. Let's get food, and then go get in line. Sounds good to me, "Violet says. As we walked to the pizza joint, we noticed it was pretty much empty besides a few guys inside," Atleast it's not busy "I say as we get closer to the restaurant" yeah but it makes it creepier. True, but they have good food, "I say while we go inside." Hi, want, can I get you two to night? "The lady at the register asks," we would like a pepperoni pizza, please. Ok, we'll have that right out for you two soon. Okay, thank you! "We find a booth to sit at till our pizza comes out," Violet, what are you staring at? Don't look behind you but I think I'm not sure but I'm positive that one guy is Anthony fucking Martinez. Wait, what? Don't look. Don't look do not he's looking at us. I'm not. I'm not, but are you positive that it's him? Yes he is the only one who has that slutty waist and pretty eyes. He's looking at us again. Don't do anything. I see our pizza, too. Here is your pizza. Do you guys need anything else? No, I think we are good. Thank you, though, "I say to our waitress." okay well just let me know if you need anything else. Okay, thank you! Y/n.... what Violet? He's talking to the waitress. What? "I say, turning my head around to get a look at what she was talking about" holy shit Violet that Anthony fucking Martinez. I know y/n. I'm shitting myself practically. I wonder what he's saying to her. Y/n turn your damn head back facing me. Let's not stare. Omfg, he's looking at us again. I'm gonna melt y/nnnnn. Bitch I'm gonna melt too. Turn your head back to me right now. Okay, okay, fine. Let me just try to ignore he's, literally right behind us, and enjoy my pizza. amazing idea y/n you're so smart! Violet, I'm going to hurt you. Shhhh, eat your pizza he's still looking. Bitch eat yours too. I am hoe. Shhhh, I feel him looking at us. Because he is y/n omg omg omfg y/n he's gorgeous help. Violet, I am the whole damn reason you became a damn Dark Divine fan. I know y/n he's just oh my lord his eyes he's so pretty y/n.. he's too old for you, Violet. Oh, shut up. You're closer to his age, sadly. I can't tell if that was an insult or not or a message I didn't get. It was both. You probably have a better chance of getting with him than me. No shit you're a minor. I'm an adult. Ugh, how I wish to be over 18. I could get with a band member. Violet, please finish your pizza so we can, like, you know, get in line. Don't you need to finish your pizza slice, too? No, I finished while you were yapping about Anthony. Bitch don't act like you don't do the same thing as well. Shut up, Violet. It's true y/n you literally fangirl all the time. You just don't want to show it because he's behind you. Violet, are you done? We need to get going. Um y/n. What violet Anthony, he got up. What? Anthony, he is walking out the door he's looking at you y/n. Omg... Violet he is. Y/n this is so a fanfic moment oh my God oh my God. Shush, he walked out the door. I think he's heading to the venue. We probably should get going, too. The line is probably getting longer. Yeah, you're right. Let's go.