Untitlde

It was an odd day. Ryan lay in his bed (as always) and pondered. His family had installed a new toilet (a bidet? )into his washroom; stating that his old one was "fucking gross" and "Ryan what the fuck did you do to this thing? Why the hell is it covered in...... erm". 

Ryan didn't care. He was going to miss his old toilet. The adventures they'd been on together... Ryan had used that toilet for years and years. It'd been a pivotal part of his childhood, his puberty, his entire teen and adult years. That toilet had seen his highs and lows. And now, what? His family just.. wanted to replace the entirety of their memories together? 

Ryan sighs. I've been putting off seeing the new toilet this entire day. I'd better just get it done with. He stands up with a groan, and sets off to his bathroom. 

Stepping into the threshold of his washroom, Ryan's eyes were crusty with sleep (white btw) and his feet dragged behind him in despondency. He was dreading facing this challenge. 

He crossed into the doorway, and his eyes immediately focused onto the new porcelain seat. It sat their in its pure, white, shiny beauty. It looked.. delectable, in Ryan's eyes. Within seconds, Ryan had forgotten all about his former love. His new love was perfect. MORE than perfect. It looked PARFAIT to sit his ass down onto, to take a sweet shit, to experience his explosive diarrhea on. 

He strolled over, sexily, towards his new beauty. Honh honh honh. 

The toilet looked his way, giving Ryan a once over with hooded eyes. It bit its lip in anticipation, as Ryan pulled his pantalons down and prepared himself to sit onto its mouthwatering lid. 

He sits down. They both groan, simultaneously. 

The pleasure was immense for both of them. The cold seat against Ryan's bottom cheeks felt magnifique. 

Ryan drank tequila sur la toilette. He shat, beautifully, into the rim; as the drops from his ass created a splash into the water, which flew back up and lightly kissed the apples of his cheeks.

 He shat, beautifully, into the rim; as the drops from his ass created a splash into the water, which flew back up and lightly kissed the apples of his cheeks

And then the toilet grew a tongue and started licking Ryan up like an alpha in heat.