all my tomorrows

NOTE:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and inicidents are either the products of Author's imagination or used in a fictitious matter. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All the sports and universities to be mentioned here in this series have nothing to do with real life. The issues that will be mentioned or occur in the university, in sport, script, and on social media in this story are fictitious and have nothing to do with the places.

I apologize if the story contains any errors. When the entire chapter is published, I promise to edit them. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope you enjoy reading. Again, accept my apologies for any typographical errors, erroneous punctuation placement, incorrect words, grammatical errors, and others.

Remember that everything I can write in this story is based solely on my searching and finding places on the internet. Each corner is based solely on what I see on Google and other types of social media, So if I have said or written anything wrong about them, you can talk to me and correct me.

Fiction lang po ito. Sorry if maraming mali, I only write when my brain is too messed up. When I'm so tired of the world. Writing is my escape po hehe. I ask for your understanding. Thank you so much na nga love you pa! Votes and comments are always appreciated po <3

Ready na?
Tara na po. Enjoy reading!

writing period:
April 14, 2024 - April 17, 2024

this is a light and short story

“‘cause all of the small things that you do
are what remind me why i fell for you.”
Those Eyes by New West

#AllMyTomorrowsWP
TWITTER: ichigoely
INSTAGRAM: ichigoely