Chapter 2

Aishwarya: " kahe tho rishta bijvaye?" (Should we send the proposal then).

Vikram smiled at her words and said " As you all wish." With this he started getting up from the dining table and made his way out.

Mayank: " Wow bhabhi has an effect on bhai . He started smiling and dadi why didn't you try joining the intelligence bureau. "

Ashwini just glared at him but she also was in a dilemma. Angad sensed it and asked her what happened.

Ashwini: " Nitya is young . Do you think her parents will accept this proposal. I am scared my grandson is smiling after a lot of time and I want him to be like that always."

Angad placed a hand on her shoulder and comforted her.

Mayuri: " Maa even me and didi(sister) got married when we were younger but you people let us continue our education."

Aishwarya: " Yes Maa .Don't worry we will try to convince them ."

Ashwin: " First let's inform them about the proposal. "

Selvaraj Nivas:

Nitya was sleeping and having a beautiful dream of kissing her crush but she was woken up by a splash of water on her face which was thrown by Abhinayan. And before she could register he ran out of the room.

Nitya: "You buffalo I will kill you some day."

With that she went to take bath and was still immersed in her dream of her kissing Vikram Singh Suryavanshi. But she shrugged it thinking he was not of her reach.

Here the news of getting Nitya and Vikram married already reached the Selvaraj's except Abhinayan and Nitya . To say they were happy because Nitya could chase her dreams and also get into a nice household. They are also aware of the fact that royals get married at a young age.

Finally Nitya and Abhinayan arrived at the dining table but found their family members nervous.

Her outfit:

Nitya: " Did something happen

Nitya: " Did something happen. Why are you all like that."

Nandini: " We got a marriage proposal for you . We know you are young but ummm.... The proposal was from Suryavanshi's and they asked your hand for Vikram. "

Abhinayan started laughing " You people must be joking The great business tycoon Vikram marrying my brainless sister. Hahaha My stomach hurts."

Aditya: " Shut up you idiot we are serious. "

Abhinayan understood that they were speaking for real but got angry.

Abhinayan: " What are you people saying. She is very young and she also got some dreams to achieve. I won't accept this Appa( father). Annan, Anni you also accepted this . This is ridiculous. "

Annan- brother
Anni- sister in law
Appa -father
Amma- mother

Aditya: " They will allow Nitya to study and the future queen must be of a young age ."

Everyone looked at Nitya for an answer . She was in her own thoughts just now she thought Vikram was not of her reach but here they sent a proposal . To say she was confused she also liked Vikram at the very first glance and she also said Nayanthara that she liked him.

When the proposal came Aaryan too was furious but Nayanthara said Nitya actually started liking Vikram but still he was adamant to not accept this proposal. Nayanthara explained him saying they belong to a very nice family. Somewhere Aaryan also knew that they were good and his sister would be happy over there.

Abhinayan: " Common guys....

Aditya: "Just talk with them once. If you don't like we won't force you."

Nitya : "OK"

Abhinayan: " Are you mad . It's a freaking marriage . Do you even know what are you saying. I know you had crush on Rana sa. Think big Nitu."

Nitya: " I didn't accept this proposal because i had a crush on Rana sa. I seriously want to give this relationship a chance. Apart from that I even liked the way his family members spoke with me and I can even continue my education."

Abhinayan also knew that what she said was right. They are very nice people . Even after having uncountable wealth they were very ground to earth . But still he was unsure about this marriage thing.

Everyone had their breakfast and went to their respective work places and college.

On the other side the Suryavanshi's received a green signal for this marriage and Vikram's happiness knew no bounds.

Vikram thought in his mind " What are doing to me precious. I never smiled this much till now ."

Your author
Ana💫