Change

Title: First Love
Author:Abii

Characters:
Rebecca Armstrong
         And
Freen sorocha

I'm Rebecca Armstrong a fourth year student in the most popular school here in Philippines and my parents are the owner of this school my friends are the only one who knows about it. This is our first day of class after our semestral break, i heard a news that we have a new student here daw and she is in our class, I'm excited to meet her because sabi daw nila na she's kind so i get interested.

Few hours mag sisimula narin yung class namin but the new student is wala parin baka late? Suddenly the door is open our attention is on the person who standing there,i guess she's the new student? "I'm sorry sir parantar I'm late" the new student said, she's pretty and...hot at the same time, wait what? What happen to you Rebecca? "It's ok ms?" Our professor said." Sorocha po" the girl said "Ok ms sorocha you can sit on beside of Ms Rebecca " Wait what??? Beside me?? "Ok po" she said and trying to find me so i said "here" and after that she look at me and our eyes meet, than she sit beside me na.

It's our break time na and the new student seems not going to canteen, and why? So i ask her "hi di kaba mag lu-lunch?" I ask her. "Ahh i don't know where is the canteen kasi..." She said shot i forgot she's a New student pala. "Ohh you can go with us naman and after lunch i will tour you narin" i said and smile."ahhm okii" she said and smile too. "Cute" i said with a whisper tone, shit. I look at her and i saw her with a curious look, like she's asking if may sinabi ba ako. "Nothing let's go? I said " yup let's go"she said and we are now going to canteen na my friends keep asking me why the new student are with us."She don't know kasi where is the canteen and kawawa naman siya diba? And i will tour her narin pagkatapos natin kumain so you guys can go first to our room later i said and they just nod for an answer.

We're done eating and touring Freen on school, yup i know her name na cuz i ask her ofc. Finally it's uwian narin.

After a few months freen and i are getting close na she's so kind and caring to me idk why and my friends keep teasing us na muka daw kaming mag jowa parang mga baliw."tumahimik nga kayo ang ingay ingay sabing hindi nga"i said to them and rolled my eyes to them kulit eh." Wehhh" they said hinayaan ko nalang sila hays.

After few weeks freen doesn't treat me like before na she's so caring to me like all her attention is always on me but now guess what? Lagi na siya sa phone nya. I'm on her condo now e- ninvite nya ko tapos nasa phone sya lagi? Gusto ko nang umuwi I'm so pissed of her so i get up and go my own condo looks like she never care. She always so busy sa phone nya sino kaya kausap niya?, and she seems happy... I get hurt. i admit na i like her so much and alam ng mga kaibigan ko na gusto ko siya and ang manhid niya sobra, what happen to me rn? Here crying i don't even fvcking know why i cried because of her, i guess because shes my first love? Kanina nung umalis ako hindi man lang  tumingin sakin like wala natalaga syang pake sakin.

It's Monday so may class kami today and makilita ko siya, di pako ready makita siya. I'm now going to my chair now and i realize na magkatabi pala kami so umupo nalang ako sa tabi ni Nop "oyyy Rebecca bat ka nandito? Diba tabi kayo ni freen?"nop said ."yes and can i sit here? Please" paki usap ko dahil ayuko talagang tumabi kay freen."okay babe"sabi niya and i just smiled, i realize na nandito na pala si freen diko na pansin, i just ignore it and bumalik na kay nop ang attention ko. And if you guys are curious why nop called me "babe" it's because gusto niya raw idk why but i just let him call me like that because sanay narin naman ako, ngayon nalang ulit niya ako tinawag niyan dahil ngayon ko narin din siya pinansin.Few minutes nandito narin si sir so nag discuss na siya.

It's lunch time so kasana ko naman si nop sumabay narin lang din ako,papunta na kami ni nop sa canteen when suddenly a familiar voice called me."Beccaa!"freen shout and i just ignore it and i just continue walking, i can see nop is confused why i ignore freen so i grabbed his hand and continue our walking.Me and nop are here in the canteen na and siya nag order sa food namin and when the food finally came I'm shock when i see my favourite!!."Milkteaa!!" I said and hugged nop only because of the milktea.I realize na i still hugging nop so i break thri hug and eat.

Nop is my childhood friend and she knows a lot about me and i know that he likes me and i feel bad when i said that i only see him as a friend, i feel bad because he's so kind to me and caring, protective, she's so gentle man but i really really see him as a friend idk why i have no feelings to him eh mukang lahat ng gusto sa lalaki ng mga babae eh nasakanya na, i tried to like him pero wala talaga.

Uuwi na sana ako but suddenly a person grabbed my hand and nung napa harap na ako I'm shocked because it's freen but why?."f-freen ano ba" i said and grabbed my hand." I'm sorry Becca"she said."why ba? U need something?"i said with a cold tone idk why my voice suddenly like this."can we talk?" She said."for what?" I ask."bakit ka umalis bigla-bigla ka gabi?" She ask."why?wala naman akong gagawin dun eh" i said."pero dapat sinabi mo para naman ihati-" before she continue what she said i cut it off."Freen stop, looks like your busy talking with someone naman eh so i just leave i dont want to disturb you."sabi ko na parang galit."Pina punta mo pako hindi mo rin lang naman ako papansinin." Dagdag ko."I-im sorry becca i will make it up to you let's go eat?" Sabi niya."no thanks may pupuntahan pa kami ni nop,"i said. "babe let's go!" Tawag ko kay nop at umalis na kahit wala naman kaming pupuntahan, di nahilan ko nalang yun dahil para maka iwas kay freen, I'm not in the mood rn na. Hindi ko alam kung anong reaksyon niya sa inasal ko towards her dahil ngayon lang ako nag act nang ganon sa kanya."may pupuntahan tayo?" Nop ask "ha wala"i said."but you said may pupuntahan tayo?"sht."umhh dinahilan ko lang yun"i said."sorry" dagdag ko."it's ok babe tutuhanin nalang natin kain tayo sa resto"she said."okayy!" Sabi ko na exited.

Nop and i are done eating in the resto so hinatid na nya ako saaking  condo."thankyou nop"i said while smiling because it's so fun!."your welcome babe byeee"he said and before he go i give him a hug."ingat!"i said and tumungo na sa condo ko.When i went insid my condo I'm shocked because freen is here, shot i forget alam pala niya yung pass dito sa confo ko. Sabi ko sa sarili at tinapik ko yong noo ko.

"Why are you doing here?"i said with a sarcastic voice."Let's tslk."she said and grabbed my hand to go inside,I immediately pulled my hand towards her and she immediately looked at me
"Why? For what Freen?." Sabi ko mukang napa lakas ko boses ko."Bec...just please" she said while looking at me worriedly.
"I can enter the condo alone, no need to hold me."i said coldly, pumasok ako agad sa condo at sumunod naman siya agad.

___________________________________________

Stay turned for the next chapter everyone!!
Thankyou for reading, i hope you guys like it!.

This is my first time writing a story guys so i hope you guys support me thank you.

This is only a short story so it only have 2-3 chapter in the story.

Again hope you guys like it!!.
Please vote for my story guys!.

Just comment for the next chapter everyone!.