•CHAPTER 1•

"Goodmorning~!!"Jake said as he stood up and went to get his towel.As jake went to get his towel,his phone suddenly rang,he turned to get  his phone and to check who it was,it was his friend called Yang Jungwon,his bestfriend since grade 3,"Hellaur~" Jake said as he picked up the call,"Heyy girly,wanna go to school together?",jungwon asked,"Duhh ofcourse,im just gonna take a shower and be outside" jake said as he hung up the call,Few minutes,hes done getting ready and went downstairs to say goodbye to his mom,"Hey mom goodmorning!,i gotta go now since jungwon is waiting for me,ily!",i said as i was running to get my backpack and go outside.As i was waiting,a dark red toyota parked infront of my house and honked at me,as soon as i saw it i knew it was jungwon,"hey!!"jake said as he was shouting and waved at jungwon,"Come on,get inside!" Jungwon said as he opened the car window,i ran up to his car and went inside.

                          .🕜.

After a minute,they arrived at their school."Hmm we still have a few minutes before class starts,lets head at the cafeteria to buy a few snacks".*Cafeteria*,Alright what should we buy?" Jake asked as jungwon turned to find a boba shop,"Hey there!"Jungwon said as he tapped and pointed me the boba shop,he grabbed my hand and immediately ran to it,Boba has been our most favorite since we became bestfriends."2 black forest boba please"Jungwon said to the lady,the lady gave us the boba's and jungwon paid the lady."Come on!,weve been here for 5 minutes and we only have 3 minutes left!",i said as i dragged jungwon to run to our class.As we were running,i suddenly bumped to someone,"Omg im so sorry!,i didnt mean to spill my boba to u!","Where are you even looking!" They guy said that made me startled,"Im really sorry,heres my number ill bring u my extra shirt,sorry!!",i shouted as jungwon already grabbed my hand,"Pff,he ruined my beautiful clothes",the guy said as he took a tissue and wiped it with the tissues hes holding.

             ..In the Classroom..

We arrived at the classroom and luckily the teacher still haven't arrived,"Ugh!that was so embarassing!","Lol,only if u weren't looking,that was the campus crush,if the girls found out,they would kill you to death,stupid",Jungwon said as he hit me in the arm a little,"Ouch!,why would u hit me!,plus its not my fault he also aint looking where hes going" I said as i was rolling my eyes out of annoyance,suddenly when we were talking,Our teacher arrived.

                 ...After class...

As i was packing my bag,i remembered about the guy that i spilled me boba on,i decided to quickly check my phone if he chatted but i found nothing, immediately thought he might be in the cafeteria so i packed my things and grabbed jungwons hand to go in the cafeteria."bro what was that even for?,u look like  ur in a marathon"Jungwon said as he held his  chest exhausted from running,"Go find us a table,i just need to do something quick",i said as i left jungwon,while i was trying to look for him,i saw him in a little distance walking away and going in a weird place,i decided to follow him but he looks like hes about to go in an abandoned  place with 3 boy and a 1 girl,i immediately hid in a wall behind them to see what they were doing with the girl,as i was stalking them,i saw them take the girls bag and drop it to the muddy water,as soon as i saw that,i immediately went to him and ask what they were doing while the girl was behind me."Hey!what are you doing to her?!"i said shouting at them,"who are you plus this is none of ur business"the other guy said,I immediately looked at their id and found out they were,Lee Heeseung,Park Sunghoon,Park jay,and lastly the tallest of all them is ,Riki nishimura or Ni-ki Nishimura,and while i was looking at their ids,the guy named sunghoon looked at me and held my chin,"Dont mind our own business and Leave.Us.Alone"as he said that immediately went to run to jungwon and left them,i saw how the sunghoon guy was starting at me and looking like his interested at me.

HELLO GUYS!,I HAVEN'T INTRODUCED MYSELF PROPERLY SO ILL DO IT NOW.

Fake name:Luna
Age:12 years old
Born:September 8
Zodiac:Virgo
fav group:Enhypen

I JUST WANNA SAY,THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING AN AU,I WOULD GLADLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MY STORY,ILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE THIS AU BETTER,AND ALSO ILL BE POSTING 2 TIMES A DAY,I LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND TAKE CARE!💗💗