Love throughout letters💌💞

~{ abhi koshish to gau to make her not angry at him anymore}~

"Ugh what does he think of himself" speak out gautami
When suddenly her door bell rang she went to go see who was their when she noticed there is none but a letter?
( who could have wrote that letter?)
She thought

And when she opened the letter there was

Dear gau,
"It doesn't feel like nearly enough to simply say that I love you. I'm head over heels for you. You're my other half and the person who completes me. Without you, I can't even imagine what my life would become. There's nothing I want more than to spend every waking moment by your side."

"There aren't many things I can be certain of in life. But one thing I know for sure is that I'm in love with you. I'm in love with your smile, your kind heart, your beauty, your intelligence, and everything in between."

"I don't necessarily believe in fate, but something tells me that we were made for each other. The love I feel for you goes beyond what words can describe, and I can only hope that you're able to feel my deep affection and adoration for you. When we're together, it feels like nothing in this world could ever break us apart."

"You may not know it, but I am truly and deeply in love with you. I want to see you be happy every single day of your life, and I'll do whatever I can to make sure you always have a reason to smile."

"I love you more than I ever thought was physically possible. You're a ray of sunshine in my life, warming me up from the inside out even on the darkest of days. Every day with you is a blessing, and I hope you know just how much I adore you."

Gautami this for you since of my introvert self I can't say it to your face but this letter is a small example of my feelings to you and remember I love you so much 💗

With love,
The person who you are angry with.

Enddddd....