𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓

(chapter two: turning point)

Just close your eyes and hold your breath because it feels rightWe'll keep it moving 'til we make it to the other side and let's enjoy the ride

We'll keep it moving 'til we make it to the other side and let's enjoy the ride

୨୧・┈┈・୨୧

The following morning, Olivia awoke when her uncle shook her awake. The sun was shining through the curtains, immediately putting Olivia in a good mood. Waking up in the morning with sun just made it easier to start your day.

It was her second day at Mystic Falls high school and it was already better than the first one, seeing as she already had a first friend.

She completed her morning routine pretty quick. At first she fed her two free roam bunnies, Lola and Alfie. Than she got dressed, choosing a jeans skirt and a red tank top before putting on her make up.

"What are you looking at?" Olivia asked her uncle, entering the kitchen of their apartment.

"Jobs." Her uncle muttered as an answered, circling another article in the newspaper.

She had always wondered why her uncle had moved with them. He had the best job ever and it paid well. But she just thought that it was because he didn't want to be to far away from his family.

She, however had no idea that he had moved with them so he could help his older brother with vampire hunting. They had both decided that Olivia was too young to get involved in vampire business.

"Found anything, yet?" She asked, sticking some bread into the toaster.

"Nope."

She was sure her uncle would find something. "Can we stop by the Grill before school?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

It's something she also did in New Orleans before moving here. Get a milkshake before school started. The day never went wrong when she got her daily basis of milkshake. It had become an addiction.

But the two Saltzman men didn't care. They rather had her drinking too many milkshakes than doing any kind of drugs.

☀️☀️☀️

When she was walking to her locker at school, iPod's plugged in her ear with music on full volume, milkshake in her hand and her bag pulled over on her shoulder, Olivia noticed someone waiting for her by her locker.

"Hey, Olivia." Stefan said. From the moment his mate had entered the hallway where they were both standing in right now, he had smelled her scent and immediately put a smile on his face, long forgotten about the new vampire in town which they didn't know the identity off.