16.

Requested By: Avacadod1sh 🥑

2Min is again given a task to take care of the kids but this time Minho breaks down for not having kids of his own.

It was another Sunday at 2Min's house. The three kids were yet again left at their house to be taken care of. Even the cats weren't jealous of the kids anymore because they have realized that the kids come only once in a while and they don't even try taking their place.

Hyunsung went to a family function and Jiwon wouldn't let them enjoy. Changin were visiting Jeongin's grandmother in Village and they know it will be difficult for Jeongsoon to travel this far. Chanlix went for the court work needed to solve the matters with that bitch.

Seungmin was cooking food which Minho agreed for him to do and Minho was in the living room playing with kids. The cats were playing with their stuff minding their own businesses. He then noticed how the three of them were playing happily with each other.

The cats were also playing with them sometimes. This was a wholesome moment and he clicked way too many photos of these. Seungmin came back after cooking and Woosik went and hugged him. He asked him to join them which he gladly did.

Minho was watching all of this with heart eyes. How Seungmin, the three kids and cats were having fun. He wondered if they had their own kids he could have witnessed this scene everyday. This made him sad. His eyes got moist with that thought.

Seungmin doesn't mention this but Minho feels that Seungmin too feels that they should have kids. This is what makes him more sad, not being able to give Seungmin kids and him always supporting him cause if it was someone else he would have been divorced by now.

The younger male loves him for himself not for kids and physical appearance. He wondered what he deserved to have Seungmin in his life. He felt like crying but he can't in front of everyone so he controlled himself but not for much longer. He started crying silently.

Jiwon noticed this. Even if she was a little naughty cared about everyone, specially her Min uncles because they have babysit her a lot and she was actually close with them, not more than her parents though. She went near him and hugged his leg.

He noticed her and pulled her in his arms. He hugged her and caressed her hair.

"Min uncle are you crying?"

This drew Seungmin's attention towards his husband. The only time he saw him crying was when he found out he can't get pregnant. Minho put up a fake smile and cupped her cheeks.

"No kid. I am smiling see. Nothing happened just go and play with your brothers."

Jiwon was doubtful but she went back to play. Seungmin didn't buy this excuse. He could tell Minho was disturbed. He told Jiwon to look after the two. He pulled Minho with himself towards their room.

"Jagi, tell me what happened? Is something wrong? You can always tell me."

He said hugging Minho and patted his back. This was the last straw for Minho before busting into tears. He broke down, crying loudly.

"Shhh... It's okay I am here."

Seungmin was continuously comforting him but he wasn't going to stop crying anytime soon. He waited for the elder to stop crying. When he finally felt like Minho was calming a bit, he broke the hug and cupped his cheeks. He wiped his tears, which were flowing continuously.

"Now tell me what happened?"

"Looking at everyone playing and enjoying I suddenly thought what if we also had our own kid, he or she would run around the whole house. The cats would adore the kiddo. Our little bunny would play with his or her cousins.

We would go a family trip. Right now while playing with them, you looked so happy. Why is it always me? Except for you nothing has ever been nice with me. I never got mother's lover neither I can give birth. Am I that bad? What kind of Karma am I facing.

Whatever is happening in my life makes me think that I must have been a cruel person in past life but if that was true you wouldn't have been my husband. At this point I don't know anything."

"I am tired. Tired of pretending I am fine. I am hurt Min."

Seungmin never thought the elder would be thinking these many things in his brain.

"You are the best. And you know good humans always have to give tests to let the God know that they are still nice and haven't been influenced by any bad person. Just take the example of that woman who married your father for money, she lived her life evilly but when karma decided to punish her it hit her really hard.

Everything is gonna be fine. Don't panic. I know it is hard but I am sure something nice will happen soon."

"Hmm.. Can I get one more hug?" Minho pouted.

Seungmin chuckled and pinched his cheeks before hugging him.

"Cutie."

After 2 minutes they went out cause they can't leave those kids alone for long.

Jiwon saw Minho and practically jumped on him. The other two just followed her. The cats also wanted to be pampered so they too joined them.

"My babies."

Minho smiled and pecked the three of them and gave cats a head pet. It was Seungmin's turn to click pictures. Jiwon knew that something was wrong with her Min uncles and thought about not telling it to anyone because she is small for all of this and it might be a matter of adults.

Hyunsung are raising their daughter right. The other two also knew he was sad. The next hour was them trying to make Minho happy again in which they succeeded.

"Now let's have our food too much playing for now."

Minho said picking Jeongsoon in his hands. The kids quickly sat on the table after washing their hands. At 8 O'clock Chanlix came to take Woosik. Around 9 Hyunsung came to take Jiwon back. At 10 it was Changin. 2Min couple too went to their room being tired from babysitting. All in all they were always ready to do so because this is like a little escape for them.