Chapter 3: Grimmer (Part 2)

What had happened on Prague arc.. Prague arc.. Prague arc.. Prague arc.. Ah.. Yes, i remembered it now. i need to find Grimmer and help him. All i remembered is he's finding something here in Czechoslovakia. The person was an old member of that orphanage, and that a disc that i dont remember it quite well...

It signifies one thing: I will encounter the Monster soon enough. My objective is to locate Mr. Grimmer and assist him in retrieving that disc. The memory of Grimmer’s demise when I was 16 years old remains vivid. Although I didn’t shed tears at that moment, it felt as though something precious had vanished.

I walks to the Capital of Czechoslovakia or known as Czech Republic, Prague. I was starstruck how beautiful Czech it was, as walking i saw some beautiful architecture and the best part is the Cathedral. I really love gothic architecture.. I see a tour guide speaking to its tourist talking about how is the largest and most important church in the country. Located within Prague Castle and containing the tombs of many Bohemian kings and Holy Roman Emperors, the cathedral is under the ownership of the Czech government as part of the Prague Castle complex.

****
At night, I was strolling the city and enjoying some food, as i was walking i  suddenly froze when i saw a tall man with blonde hair and a purple polo holding a big bag, Mr. Grimmer..? I was shocked, I'm trying to recall some of my knowledge in this manga.
What he will do again? Doctor Tenma saved Mr. Schuwald.. That book donation ceremony that the monster burned.. What's next...

As i recalling some of my knowledge in the manga, i see Mr. Grimmer going further away. I secretly followed him. He walks up to the patio chairs with an umbrella, full of people there. He go to the man holding a newspapers. “Execuse me, do you mind if i sit here?” Mr. Grimmer said to the man as he put his bag on the chair.
“suit yourself,” the man replied. I sit on the other table and ordered a food to hear what they're talking.

“Ahh, i must say i am completely in love with this place, ” Grimmer smiles as he looked at he man “You are Mr. Petrov, aren't you?” he added still have a smile on his face, “You brought your Russian national and have been living on Czechoslovakia, i have something i want to asked you. Will you help me, Mr. Petrov? Or maybe I should call you Mr. Reinhart Biermann?” the man still reading on his news paper, but Grimmer continued, “There was a special orphanage in East Berlin. It was an experimentation ground for brainwashing young boys and changing their personalities. It was called 551 kinderheim”

That orphanage where Johan went right? As i was eavesdropping them. “You were the director there, right?,” The man got his attention and brings down his newspaper with unreadable expression. “You should know everything, You were the director there” Grimmer said, “What were you trying to do?, back there in East Berlin. At 511 kinderheim..” The man just has unreadable expression.

*****

After awhile, Mr. Grimmer followed Mr. Petrov on the alley as i followed them silently. “Wait,” Grimmer said as the follows the old man,
“Wait a second, Mr. Petrov!” as he walks faster towards to the old man, “I've heard  you were a psychologist and a psychiatrist, but in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, your specially was scientific personality management, Or in other words brainwashing,” The man just walk ignoring Grimmer.

As i followed them, Mr. Grimmer just keeps talking how why would they have an expert in brainwashing as the director in the an orphanage. Mr. Petrov just said go home, you dont know anything.

I moved silently, my footsteps barely audible as I trailed behind them. “Where it is hidden? The records of the experiments at 511 kinderheim,” Mr. Grimmer said as he follows the old man. So, that's the disc contains..? I thought as i followed them.