Caelus Needs To Calm His Ass Down!!

Flaxen was crouched in front of a sobbing Caelus. The pink haired man had his arms around the other. Flaxen glances at Dan Heng and turns back to Caelus, “Caelus. What is wrong?” Flaxen speaks, concern lacing his words.

“Every boy I meet doesn't love me!” Flaxen looks at Caelus with a look that was beyond confusion.

“What?” Flaxen chuckles softly and brushes his thumb against the younger man’s cheek to wipe away the tears, “Cae… that’s not true.”

“Yes it is!” Caelus starts to bawl once more. Dan Heng sighs and rubs his temple.

“What… what can we do to… help you?” Dan Heng says as he stares down at Caelus.

“I don't know! Find a hot man who actually likes me!?” Caelus lets out another sob as he buries his face in Flaxen’s neck.

Dan Heng sighs once more, “got any ideas?”

Caelus pulls away from Flaxen’s chest and looks up at Dan Heng, “Samp-”

Before Caelus can finish Dan Heng interrupts him, “no. not again,” Dan Heng rubs his temples again, “i can go grab Mr. Yang?”

Caelus makes a look of disgust, “why would i want to talk to the old man?” Caelus groans and buries his head in Flaxen’s chest once more, “get me Aventurine or something…”

Flaxen chuckles softly, “Aventurine? Since when do we like Aventurine?”

Caelus glares at Flaxen, “he’s pretty,” Caleus sighs, “you can also get Blade…”

Dan Heng sighs, “we’re not getting Blade for multiple reasons.”

Caelus glares at Dan Heng, “you guys are no help!” Caelus gets up abruptly and storms off. Flaxen frowns as he watches the man storm off. Dan Heng walks over to Flaxen’s side and places his hand on his shoulder.

“Don't blame yourself, Flax.” Dan Heng looks down at Flaxen, “he’ll get over himself eventually.”

Flaxen nods before turning his body to Dan Heng, “I was actually going to ask you something.”

Dan Heng stares at Flaxen curiously, “what is this ‘something’?”

Flaxen laughs, “I was wondering… if I could practice my violin while you finish some work for the express,” Flaxen smiles softly up at Dan Heng, “only if it's alright with you.”

Dan Heng chuckles softly, “Flax, you don't have to ask.”
---------
A/N: I hope you guys like the idea of me falling farther and father into insanity :D

Anyway, my latest obsession is Will Wood's "Laplace's Angle" because it's a bop

Anyway!!!!!

Bye bye my fellow pillows!!!
- Xleo_personX